• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathenjoyer

Apr 8, 2023
So within a year I've been psych hospitalized 5 times and just got out of my lasted one 8 days ago and I'm feeling worse than I have ever felt before and have no desire to attempt at living a better life. I just want ctb. Problem is, I need easily accessible, painless/peaceful ctb methods. I could have access to a firearm but it's unlikely, so I'm using it as a last resort. I've looked at the night night method, and that seemed like a pretty ok one to use, but I don't know how reliable it is compared to others, and I really need some other easily accessible methods to narrow down to a final choice. I'm extremely desperate so any advice on methods would be VERY highly appreciated. Thanks.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
There's a method compilation when you look on main threads on suicide decision hope that helps best wishes ❤️🙏

Reactions: deathenjoyer
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
Download the ppeh, read a lot, figure out details later.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if there were peaceful, very easily accessible methods I would be long gone at this point, the fact is that suicide is not easy in any way as after all we exist in such an anti suicide society that denies people the options of more peaceful ways to exit. There really are just no easy answers to this question, the methods that sound the most accessible don't sound peaceful at all to me, in fact methods like hanging sound quite awful, difficult to succeed with and risky. The night night method sounds unreliable to me and I would fear it going wrong if I was to attempt.

But it does sound so horrible ending up in a psych ward, suicidal people don't deserve to be punished for wanting to die, I hate how we exist in a world where those who want to die cannot just pass away in peace. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.