B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new member on this site. I had been lurking around on here for a few weeks but finally decided to make an account yesterday.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could give me some methods. I don't have any money, so I wouldn't be able to purchase anything. Are there any options for me? I would like to get this done either today or tomorrow if possible.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. You find a lot of info there.

That's probably not a good idea to force yourself to do it unprepared. Almost any method needs a little bit of money.

Reactions: CW36
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You can find some ideas here: https://cdn8.bunkr.ru/162454_162400...cjke_and_Fiona_Stewart_z-lib.org-9ECfmInr.pdf
Theres general information on most (good) methods out there, you can decide from this book and possibly form your own plan. I'm also readung a book about methods and came across a particular method, all the materials needed are relatively cheap and easy to find. I wrote a thread about it a while ago so you won't have to search for the book: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bag-method-not-exit-bag.130393/ (you'll need fast-acting sleeping aids to do this method, though)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The only sensible method that does not require money and special preparations is to jump from a great height. Of course, provided there is a tall object in your area. Good luck and I hope you find a way that makes you happy.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022