• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
Ezra

Ezra

Sep 24, 2018
I'm planning to attempt by partially suspended hanging with a neck tie. does anyone have any advice on how to do this properly?

Reactions: lv-gras and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hi, when are you planning to attempt? Have you ever tried before? There's a long post about it somewhere in the main forum but I can't say I know much about the method. I dropped research in it when I realised I wasn't able to go through with a physical method

Reactions: lv-gras and Deutschv2
Ezra

Ezra

Sep 24, 2018
Hi, when are you planning to attempt? Have you ever tried before? There's a long post about it somewhere in the main forum but I can't say I know much about the method. I dropped research in it when I realised I wasn't able to go through with a physical method

Hi! I'm planning to attempt on Saturday. And I haven't tried this method before.

Reactions: lv-gras and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
It'd not my fave method by any stretch but I'd suggest practicing a but before your time.. And don't feel upset or ashamed if you don't manage it its pretty scary and daunting many people have to choose something else. Maybe check out the hanging thread, sorry I can't link it on my phone atm.

*hug*

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
It'd not my fave method by any stretch but I'd suggest practicing a but before your time.. And don't feel upset or ashamed if you don't manage it its pretty scary and daunting many people have to choose something else. Maybe check out the hanging thread, sorry I can't link it on my phone atm.

*hug*
What seems more scary than other methods. Just Curious

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
What seems more scary than other methods. Just Curious
I don't fully understand the question but any gas or overdose is much easier IMO than anything "violent" or physical

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
I don't fully understand the question but any gas or overdose is much easier IMO than anything "violent" or physical
Yes that's what I meant... sorry for being vague. I wanted to get your thoughts on what you feel is less scary

Reactions: weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yes that's what I meant... sorry for being vague. I wanted to get your thoughts on what you feel is less scary
I have a thought out reasoning behind this but im so tired that I'm mildly tripping out right now. Think I should sleep my dog just scared the life out of me lol. I'll respond tomorrow if you're curious or could pm you

Reactions: Shay
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
there are threads around somewhere if you search

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I wanted to try this too but I'm worried a tie isnt good enough :S I did try strangling myself with my tie the other day i feel like theres not enough pressure maybe because my neck is thick..