D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
Ordered drugs online the vendor sent me benzos instead of opiates. I had them tested before using them because I like to be safe.

The thing with benzos is you take too much I probably took 20mg of Bromazolam and that's the last of my memory. I went to work and have zero memory for about 36 hours.

I am deeply embarrassed and have no idea how I behaved but I know it can't have been good.

Anyway I have ordered some strong opiates from a reliable vendor ( god bless the Chinese and their relaxed laws ) to put me to sleep forever.

If you ever decide to skip time and use benzos hide them in many different places because no doubt they'll be taken off you.

I was actually feeling pretty good these past few weeks till this mishap.

I am my own worst enemy on a mission to fuck it all up. Yet I keep getting so many second chances so maybe god has a plan for me.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
it is possible to focus on the logistics of a plan such that it gains a momentum of its own. One can lose sight of alternatives. if there is a plan, it might include discovering how to come back from the edge so that you can share that with someone else.