• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I need to just put it out there because I'm so shook I'm still shaking now… I was driving back home on a 60MPH road and suddenly there is a woman lying still in the middle of a road underneath a 50ft bridge. I'll post the video below because holy fuck I was so close to hitting her. I had to stop all the other cars behind me coming my way at 60MPH with my flashlight on the phone waving it around while talking to the call operator. Scary times.

Anyway the paramedics said she hadn't jumped off the 50ft bridge but instead put herself in the middle of the road. Even though she was shouting at me telling me she'd jumped off the bridge. About 12 police cars, 3 ambulances and 2 rapid responses. Honestly if I had over reacted I could have swerved off road and crashed causing possible injuries to myself. I'm glad she's ok but Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• 20240404232127_000449A.mov
    29.3 MB
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
oh my gosh! I'm so sorry you almost hit her!
I really wish people would be more considerate of other people when theyre making the decision to CTB like that.
I've almost hit someone before as well, I understand the fear from this kind of situation :\
I still can't drive home I'm parked in a lay-by because I'm literally having visions of anything in the road being a human so I don't feel safe to drive.. I hope she's ok tho and gets the help she wants

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I still can't drive home I'm parked in a lay-by because I'm literally having visions of anything in the road being a human so I don't feel safe to drive.. I hope she's ok tho and gets the help she wants
You know what's bad now for this situation - another trauma/PTSD added to your list. Logically CTB but messing up others doesn't make sense to me even though I can't stand people.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I already have PTSD and only just started getting better with my flashbacks but feels like I'm back at the start really traumatised me
Even when I watched your video I can't unsee it now. It happens so quickly and it's really hard to see her until the last millisecond.
i was out one night. saw a person on the road. wasn't driving that fast. swerved. should i have been king enough to run them over?
I don't agree on this. What if you did that and survived and became a vegetable. It's not right. Basically your choice doesn't matter anymore.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Even when I watched your video I can't unsee it now. It happens so quickly and it's really hard to see her until the last millisecond.
I know it was really scary it's because the road was curving upwards so could only see her when the road flattened out a bit and especially because she was wearing full black and it was raining. So scary though

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry you had to experience that-but it sounds like you handled it incredibly well and were able to avert disaster for everyone involved. You should be really proud of yourself. It could've been very different but no one was physically hurt and the lady is (hopefully) now getting the help she needs thanks to your quick thinking. I'm sure it was a horrible shock though and I'm so sorry you got put in that situation.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I'm sorry you had to experience that-but it sounds like you handled it incredibly well and were able to avert disaster for everyone involved. You should be really proud of yourself. It could've been very different but no one was physically hurt and the lady is (hopefully) now getting the help she needs thanks to your quick thinking. I'm sure it was a horrible shock though and I'm so sorry you got put in that situation.
Thank you so much 🫶🏼

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023

I don't agree on this. What if you did that and survived and became a vegetable. It's not right. Basically your choice doesn't matter a

I don't agree on this. What if you did that and survived and became a vegetable. It's not right. Basically your choice doesn't matter anymore.
big typo. i meant kind not king. but i did not hit that person.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Bloody hell. Well done for handling the situation so well.

This is why I hope I never feel the need to try CTB by other people. Stuff like that stays with you.

(If you find yourself not wanting to drive, try short trips in the day and build yourself up to night time driving. You can even try early in the morning, especially at the weekend when it's quieter.)

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Bloody hell. Well done for handling the situation so well.

This is why I hope I never feel the need to try CTB by other people. Stuff like that stays with you.

(If you find yourself not wanting to drive, try short trips in the day and build yourself up to night time driving. You can even try early in the morning, especially at the weekend when it's quieter.)
100% a reason why I'll never involve anyone else in my ctb. I don't even hit her and I'm traumatised

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I'm sorry you had to experience that. I hope you're doing ok now and it didn't cause you too much trauma. It's fking scary. I hit someone with my car many years ago. He wasn't trying to CTB, just extremely drunk and jumped into the road right in front of me. Went over the hood of the car and smashed the windshield. I had to call police/ambulance and stop his friends (and the cops) trying to move him before the ambulance arrived. It's about 15 years ago now and I still get occasional flashbacks of the moment.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Are people really that much incapable of winning over their SI that they choose to involve someone else in their suicide plans? Or is their any other reason? I never really understand them....am glad to see you are ok. You've handled the situation well.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm sorry that someone else's actions has caused you trauma; in my opinion it's never ok to include others in your CTB plans. I hope you've got the support around you to deal with it - otherwise we're here.

It'll be interesting to see if someone posts on here in a few weeks about their attempt of lying in the road, where some pro-lifer saved their life… (obv not calling you a pro-lifer…and not encouraging that method).

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer