DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Have you ever had a near death experience unrelated to suicide? If so was it a moment you were scared in or did you welcome it?? Did it affect your suicidal thoughts at all? If so, how long before you felt the urge to kill yourself again?
Personally, I've been in a few situations involving car accidents and being strangled.
I remember in the accidents not being afraid, kinda thinking if I go now then at least no one in my family will be burdened with the knowledge that I wanted it.
With being strangled it was much more frightening. I guess the survival instinct kicked in, and I struggled for a while with people touching my neck for a while after that.
It didn't really affect my thoughts any, though.

Reactions: Ivenocare, I am ___________ and Redt2go
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
A recent example would be when I accidentally drowned in the pool and the life guards were busy flirting and not doing their job. Me and my cousin were racing and we went to the deep side of the pool, that's when all things went to hell. As we were both struggling to stay above the water we both went down, I threw my cousin into the wall and I sank to the bottom. After that everything started going black and I could hear a very loud, pulsing static noise ringing through my ears. It slowly began to fade until there was no sound at all. I felt no fear nor concern for my demise, I was at peace with myself and did not try to fight it. 2 hours later I wake up and I am in the hospital, feeling dazed.

Reactions: Trulysorry and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
A recent example would be when I accidentally drowned in the pool and the life guards were busy flirting and not doing their job. Me and my cousin were racing and we went to the deep side of the pool, that's when all things went to hell. As we were both struggling to stay above the water we both went down, I threw my cousin into the wall and I sank to the bottom. After that everything started going black and I could hear a very loud, pulsing static noise ringing through my ears. It slowly began to fade until there was no sound at all. I felt no fear nor concern for my demise, I was at peace with myself and did not try to fight it. 2 hours later I wake up and I am in the hospital, feeling dazed.
You've had multiple?

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
That sounds intense.
I would find it somewhat funny if I woke up that way because nobody around me would know how okay with not surviving that I would have been.
Did you think the same at any point afterwards?

Reactions: Redt2go