• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
One of those things that passes the time while I wait, hand Lakers the trophy now.
Like NFL too

Reactions: Donk and foxdie
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
yeah believe it or not Lakers got even better :pfff: I'll rather see the Lakers repeat than clippers winning the ship. First they took Kawhi from the raptors then this year Ibaka.

Download

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Yeah I watch the NBA. However I'm a bigger fan of NHL Hockey.

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Yeah I watch the NBA. However I'm a bigger fan of NHL Hockey.

dood the NHL doesn't even know when they gonna start the season. I heard some owners wouldn't mind cancelling it.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
dood the NHL doesn't even know when they gonna start the season. I heard some owners wouldn't mind cancelling it.
Well there is a global pandemic crisis going on, so if they cancel the season it is what it is. Not worth more people dying.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Well there is a global pandemic crisis going on, so if they cancel the season it is what it is. Not worth more people dying.

but that means I won't get to see the Leafs lose in the first round :hmph: ah sucks to be a Leafs fan ;-;

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
but that means I won't get to see the Leafs lose in the first round :hmph: ah sucks to be a Leafs fan ;-;
Sorry to hear that. At least your team isn't the Coyotes. No draft picks and selecting Mitchell Miller has really put them in the worst possible position as a hockey team.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Sorry to hear that. At least your team isn't the Coyotes. No draft picks and selecting Mitchell Miller has really put them in the worst possible position as a hockey team.

I didn't know Coyotes has fans lol...you from Arizona?

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
No no i'm not a Yotes fan haha. If you are interested I am a Colorado Avalanche fan. I was using the Coyotes as an example. Don't think many teams are in a worse situation than them.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I remember back in the day when Avalanche had Sakic, Foresberg, Roy and Bourque. not sure if you are old enough to remember that team. The rivalry they had with Detroit was fantastic!

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Nov 16, 2019
I remember back in the day when Avalanche had Sakic, Foresberg, Roy and Bourque. not sure if you are old enough to remember that team. The rivalry they had with Detroit was fantastic!
Oh I definitely do. That team was the biggest reason why I got into Hockey, Forsberg especially. And that Red Wings rivalry was special. Think during it's peak both teams would combine to take 5 Stanley Cups, 2 Avs and 3 Wings.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Not sure which I miss more from years past. NY Knicks games at the Garden or NY Islander games. Happier times.

Reactions: Donk and foxdie
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Haha...yes I will take the shame.
Gone are the days of Patrick Ewing.
Just stayin true to the home team I guess.

Reactions: foxdie
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Yea, they do look good. Never been to a game at Barclays Center.

Also, always been a NY Jets fan, too.
Obviously not a fair weather fan.

Reactions: foxdie