• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I read a transcript of Nawalny's prank call to the Russian agents who wanted to kill him. It is shown in the Oscar documentation "Nawalny".
On YouTube there is a shorter version of it.

Nawalny was pretty brave, hard-bitten and determined I admire that. He died for his principles.
In the version on YouTube they left pieces out. After he called the chemist he said something like What a poor guy now they gonna kill him. (and chuckled)
He also joked he have to call the dumbest ones for sucess and well he knew who to call and trick. Nawalny even said now they gonna kill me definitly after these prank calls. He knew what would happen. Even in a Western country he would have been in danger. Russian assassins proved that dozent times.

Nawalny R.I.P.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I read a transcript of Nawalny's prank call to the Russian agents who wanted to kill him. It is shown in the Oscar documentation "Nawalny".
On YouTube there is a shorter version of it.

Nawalny was pretty brave, hard-bitten and determined I admire that. He died for his principles.
In the version on YouTube they left pieces out. After he called the chemist he said something like What a poor guy now they gonna kill him. (and chuckled)
He also joked he have to call the dumbest ones for sucess and well he knew who to call and trick. Nawalny even said now they gonna kill me definitly after these prank calls. He knew what would happen. Even in a Western country he would have been in danger. Russian assassins proved that dozent times.

Nawalny R.I.P.

Gonna watch it tonight.

• Love
Reactions: noname223
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
omg the 99% putin is so cool and based omg :3

Last edited:
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
CIA operatives have a short career in that part of the world! šŸ˜‰

GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
Fuck that nazi lol

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die."