• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
As I am tryna sleep/starting to get sleepy for the night I am thinking of books I've read and remembered the poisoning that happend in them.

2 books.

1 was a mystery that I think was called "One by One" and the other was a like really great story about an abusive mother and the child that witnesses things & ends up having to navigate many foster system/houses & such? (Not the best explanation.) Its a really great read though. Theres a movie for it that is good too but the book if def better.(10/10 recommend if that genre is ur kinda jam)

Its called "White Oleander" named after the flower that is poisonous.

In the mystery book someone eats "nightgale? Or smthin that similar to blueberries but poisonous.

I can't remember how the poison was made in White Oleander but I think she like had rubbed it on things within the house or smthin?

Just random thoughts that I might look into further bc obv books are books but the Blueberry like one seemed almost instant/I've heard of it before.

Anyway wondering if anyone knows the fruit & flower I am talking about and thoughts on natural poisonings.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've heard about flower seeds that you could ingest, it would be the same as sn I think but with out the vomit. You were able to get the seeds on Amazon but they unlisted due to people mass buying them for suicide. I'll try to find the info for you, but it's probably gonna be really hard to get. I'll edit this message if I can find anything. Found it cerebra odollam, you should be able to buy it, I recall you saying that you live in Canada, I'm not sure customs would allow it. Probably easier to get SN

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this helps: