• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Devil0606

Sep 5, 2020
Anyone suggest the method that resembles as natural death

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Starvation.
Its painful for sure, but it is by far the most natural looking

I would research it before trying anything. Remember you can always get help.

Reactions: breezeboy
Upvote 0
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Don't know if it can be counted on as a pure natural death, but certainly one for the circle of life.
Throw yourself into the African savannah and let nature do it's thing. 🐯

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Upvote 0
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
It depends on whether you have attempted before or if your family/friends know you want to CTB.

The best way to make it look 'natural' is to be an addict or alcoholic. If you aren't one, it's very difficult.

I have reconciled myself to the fact that my family will know I CTBed no matter what I do, unless I pull off a Houdini or something. But if there is still a chance of you making your death look like an accident, recreational drugs, alcohol and accidents are your best shot.
These days, N is so hard to access that if you CTB with it the coroner and your family will know it was a suicide.

If only we were born 70 years ago when N and other barbiturates were still accessible. The government realized how tempting CTB was, and made N and other methods as difficult as possible to access to reduce CTB.

Upvote 0
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Why does it matter if it looks natural? You'll be dead either way.

Upvote 0
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
Drowning. There's a method called shallow water drowning where you hyperventilate for an extended period of time before submerging yourself in a body of water (a shallow pool or bathtub works fine). When done correctly, you will blackout underwater and drown. There are risks if you survive after blacking out, such as brain damage from prolonged absence of oxygen, so make sure you will not be found for at least 30 minutes. You will likely die in 15-20, but there's no harm in taking extra precautions. I hope this helps!
Here's a post regarding this method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout-questions.146886/

Upvote 0
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Don't know if it can be counted on as a pure natural death, but certainly one for the circle of life.
Throw yourself into the African savannah and let nature do it's thing. 🐯
Hyenas and wild dogs don't fuck around, you will get eaten alive.

I would rather get killed buy a tiger. They immobilize their pray with one bite, and you will die fairly quickly.

Reactions: Aim
Upvote 0
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Why does it matter if it looks natural? You'll be dead either way.
Yes, I have come to this realisation. It is a thing though to want a natural death for all kinds of reasons.

It's an accident rather than natural causes but slipping in a river might be interpreted as not CTB.

Upvote 0
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Drowning. There's a method called shallow water drowning where you hyperventilate for an extended period of time before submerging yourself in a body of water (a shallow pool or bathtub works fine). When done correctly, you will blackout underwater and drown. There are risks if you survive after blacking out, such as brain damage from prolonged absence of oxygen, so make sure you will not be found for at least 30 minutes. You will likely die in 15-20, but there's no harm in taking extra precautions. I hope this helps!
Here's a post regarding this method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout-questions.146886/
Shallow water blackout is too good to be true unfortunately.

I tried hyperventilating, but no matter how long I did it for, I just couldn't pass out. The reality is, unless you are an experience swimmer who can hold their breath for a really long time, or you are really lucky, shallow water blackout won't work.

I have a post on my profile where I explain it in detail, but it didn't work unfortunately.

Upvote 0
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hyenas and wild dogs don't fuck around, you will get eaten alive.

I would rather get killed buy a tiger. They immobilize their pray with one bite, and you will die fairly quickly.
Then go tigers then!

• Yay!
Reactions: Rumi
Upvote 0
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
Shallow water blackout is too good to be true unfortunately.

I tried hyperventilating, but no matter how long I did it for, I just couldn't pass out. The reality is, unless you are an experience swimmer who can hold their breath for a really long time, or you are really lucky, shallow water blackout won't work.

I have a post on my profile where I explain it in detail, but it didn't work unfortunately.
I understand that. Sorry to hear it didn't work. In my personal experience when "practicing" it I have come close to blacking out only to stop myself. It's not for everyone but just wanted to give OP some options <3

Upvote 0