• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
These hoaxes nowadays. Smh. I don't have much to say on it. But the idea is so weird. It is a TikTok trend and it says there was one day where sexual violence or rape would be legal and you did not have to fear a punishment committing it. I will link a text.

• The term started from a TikTok video that declared April 24th as "National Rape Day," leading to thousands of response videos with safety warnings and threats against potential perpetrators
  • TikTok and media sources have largely treated the concept as a hoax, with supposedly no evidence of the original video or increased acts of sexual violence on the specified date.
  • Despite the likely hoax nature of "National Rape Day," the blog emphasizes the importance of discussing and condemning social media trends that promote violence against women. These trends can trigger fear and trauma among survivors of sexual and physical violence.

April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. You would be hard-pressed to find a woman in this world who has not been/does not know someone who has been sexually assaulted. We are very much aware of the prevalence of SA and many of us live in fear because of it.

However, trends like National Rape Day and videos joking about dating violence, make it clear that men still do not understand the critical role they play in prevention

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Wow what a disgusting "hoax". Even if its meant as a "joke", whats so damn funny about violence against women?? That whole mentality right there is why women usually get the shit end of the stick. That just makes me absolutely livid.