• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
[DISCLAIMER: this post is purely hypothetical and educational. I do not condone or encourage the use of illegal narcotics, nor do I encourage or condone the purchase or selling of such things.]

I guess my question is, why don't I see anybody talking about 'drugs' for ctb methods? Genuinely curious. I have never taken anything 'strong', but I've heard so many stories of people OD'ing accidentally on their first time, for example with heroine.

Let's be honest. Every city in the world, no matter the country (for the most part) has a seedy drug dealer on every corner. You either know one directly, or know someone who does, or have heard rumors that if you need anything go to such and such at X time. 3 of my friends/acquaintances from school became small-time drug dealers, and one or two of them may still deal. They also know many high-level dealers, or 'suppliers'.

What I'm getting at is, I'm seeing methods such as for SN where you have to try and purchase things on the deep web, spend a fortune, etc etc. I'm seeing people complain that there are no easy and peaceful methods readily available. But while I've never taken heroine, and actually don't know anybody that has, I'm fairly confident I could get hold of some in the space of like 2 days.

There's a reason people try (and then continue to use) substances like heroine, it's supposed to feel *extremely* good. So, surely an OD on such a substance would be: first euphoria, then fall unconscious, then sieze or throw up or whatever the heck happens when you OD on something that strong. Filled with immense pleasure and stripped of all pain, then… nothing.

As per the disclaimer at the start, I'm not recommending their use, nor asking if I can buy some etc, and I ofc am not selling anything, I guess I'm just curious as to why I don't see it being mentioned. If it's because of legality, why are there posts instructing on how to buy illegally obtained substances from the dark web? 🤔

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
There should be a megathread somewhere about a heroin and fentanyl od. Highly suggest you check it out if you find it, would be my way of ctb next to caffeine ctb
Also on the topic of od's, most od's are terrible i have a good pair of od's under my belt and i can tell you that it has not been fun with any of the drugs I've done. Most are painfull like your organs are just dying cause they are but other then heroin and fentanyl i cant think of any drug od off the top of my head that wouldnt be excruciating.

Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
There should be a megathread somewhere about a heroin and fentanyl od. Highly suggest you check it out if you find it, would be my way of ctb next to caffeine ctb
Also on the topic of od's, most od's are terrible i have a good pair of od's under my belt and i can tell you that it has not been fun with any of the drugs I've done. Most are painfull like your organs are just dying cause they are but other then heroin and fentanyl i cant think of any drug od off the top of my head that wouldnt be excruciating.
What is caffeine od?! I drink a lot of coffee.. lmao

I didn't know that about OD's, I assumed you'd be so out of it/unconscious that you either wouldn't remember or feel the pain. Thanks for the info

Reactions: BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
What is caffeine od?! I drink a lot of coffee.. lmao

I didn't know that about OD's, I assumed you'd be so out of it/unconscious that you either wouldn't remember or feel the pain. Thanks for the info
interesting read

Reactions: Kore