S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Have you ever dealt with this kind of shitty people, how did you realize they were using you?
Unfortunately just lately I was about to fall into the trap of one of these.For a very naive and also very fragile person like me it is difficult to understand immediately what kind of person you are dealing with,then these kinds of people are very good at manipulating others and in enjoying it, they present themselves as kind and friendly and instead they use the most fragile and broken people to feel better, to feel a bit of euphoria when they are bored, they love to play with other people's feelings by not giving weight to the words they say because they are very superficial and exhibitionists and only know how to talk about their lives and only use you when they need someone to who they can complain and vent.
I realized it the moment I realized that for all the time never asked me how I was and what I was feeling...couldn't care less about me.
It's very sad that lately I've been dealing with people like this ... creep, narcissistic and exhibitionist.
The world is a worse place because of you unfortunately.
And I am very sorry that I wasted my time and my kind and caring words and attention with such a person like that.
Did you also feel a bit of bitterness and disappointment after dealing with people like that?:(
Apparently I think I've been a scum magnet lately and I honestly don't deserve it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, LoBea, waitingforrest and 2 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
The depressing part is, spending time with excessively selfish people who are abusive slowly erodes your boundaries, to where it makes you an easy target for future abuse. Becoming far too familiar too quickly, lovebombing and oversharing that makes you uncomfortable as well as never making an effort to ask how YOU are doing are good red flags to watch out for. A lot of these individuals might be less overtly grandiose and more pitiful and victim-like, baiting kind-hearted but unguarded people to rescue them, also something to watch for. Or something to work on if you notice any of these traits in yourself.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Becoming far too familiar too quickly, lovebombing and oversharing that makes you uncomfortable as well as never making an effort to ask how YOU are doing are good red flags to watch out for.
Exactly ... it was these things that made me wonder and doubt if I was dealing with such a person...plus I realized that was playing with my feelings in a devious way.
I guess this person enjoying doing this shit game to broken people to feel grandious...
I wish i could erase all the time passed together and all the kindness and care i used.
I care for real about people i talk to and for me words have a weight and i use them not in a superficial way.
Such a shame i had to deal with this type of person
I am a sensitive person destined to suffer every time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and waitingforrest