• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
As I previously established as my final goal before I left my job, after diminishing my actual dream up until that point (getting a license and a motorcycle), I got myself a bike, something I have never previously had before, not at least to this level of satisfaction.

Such as is the tradition of naming your boat, I know my chances of actually owning or even wanting to get sailing are minimal, if not entirely nonexistent. So I'll be coping by seeing what you people would suggest!

Description: a white and black mountain bicycle already full of dirt and mud, which even though she has a faulty left pedal, a good tightening is all she needs to be ready to go. She's eager to help me carry stuff around as long as I keep to treat her right, even if it doesn't make much sense considering where we usually go adventuring through.

It's not fully required, but I'd appreciate woman names more. Just because of the boat thing.

Reactions: looseye
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Cool that you got that. Personally I kinda think bikes are cooler, owning a motorcycle seems like a lot of work and time, and money.

Amelia?

• Love
Reactions: Brew
Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
Cool that you got that. Personally I kinda think bikes are cooler, owning a motorcycle seems like a lot of work and time, and money.
I've already quite a bit of money on her, but my legs sure are worth it. Nothing better than knowing you're inching closer to 1HKO any thug by the day!

I love your suggestion because I'm a huge fan of Captain Amelia, the character from the Disney film Treasure Planet. Now I'm thinking I could name my bike after a "waifu" or something similar...

Reactions: Sulyya
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
As I previously established as my final goal before I left my job, after diminishing my actual dream up until that point (getting a license and a motorcycle), I got myself a bike, something I have never previously had before, not at least to this level of satisfaction.

Such as is the tradition of naming your boat, I know my chances of actually owning or even wanting to get sailing are minimal, if not entirely nonexistent. So I'll be coping by seeing what you people would suggest!

Description: a white and black mountain bicycle already full of dirt and mud, which even though she has a faulty left pedal, a good tightening is all she needs to be ready to go. She's eager to help me carry stuff around as long as I keep to treat her right, even if it doesn't make much sense considering where we usually go adventuring through.

It's not fully required, but I'd appreciate woman names more. Just because of the boat thing.
Flying Cloud? (the name of a famous clipper ship)

She didn't have a motor because she was a sailing ship, but she was so fast.

• Wow
Reactions: Brew
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I've already quite a bit of money on her, but my legs sure are worth it. Nothing better than knowing you're inching closer to 1HKO any thug by the day!

I love your suggestion because I'm a huge fan of Captain Amelia, the character from the Disney film Treasure Planet. Now I'm thinking I could name my bike after a "waifu" or something similar...
A waifu huh? maybe Hinata or Nishimiya-san ig

Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
A waifu huh? maybe Hinata or Nishimiya-san ig
Must them be japanese? I never considered It, but I suppose it makes sense by the word's origin...

Flying Cloud? (the name of a famous clipper ship)

She didn't have a motor because she was a sailing ship, but she was so fast.

I loved the history around that ship. A name with the same vibe let go of the female shtick would be ideal, I say!