WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm thinking of changing my username because I don't think I'll ever get hold of the elusive nembutal.
Maybe I'll change it to one of the following :

Charcoal Charlie.
Hanging Harry.
Gaseous Gary.
Jumping Johnny.

Can't think of anymore . Sorry for this post I'm in a silly mood at the moment. I get like that when I'm stressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., edu0z, Yaffle and 2 others
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Suffocating Sam
Asphyxiating Andy
Immolating Iven

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b, edu0z, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Suffocating Sam
Asphyxiating Andy
Immolating Iven
Brilliant, I love the sound of the immolating iven one, but I don't think I'll barbecue myself to be honest.
Becoming an Asphyxiating Andy sounds much more pleasant.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b, Praestat_Mori and Abandoned Character
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm thinking of changing my username because I don't think I'll ever get hold of the elusive nembutal.
Maybe I'll change it to one of the following :

Charcoal Charlie.
Hanging Harry.
Gaseous Gary.
Jumping Johnny.

Can't think of anymore . Sorry for this post I'm in a silly mood at the moment. I get like that when I'm stressed.

I'm sure many of us here would pay a fair price for quality N, it's so disheartening that it's unobtainable. Many of us dream of Nembutal!

Have you decided against Tijuana now? Or maybe Peru!

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm sure many of us here would pay a fair price for quality N, it's so disheartening that it's unobtainable. Many of us dream of Nembutal!

Have you decided against Tijuana now? Or maybe Peru!
Yes, I'm not thinking about nembutal anymore because of the difficulty in obtaining it.
Yet mostly because I'm not mentally well enough to travel anyway due to chronic depression and anxiety attacks.
You are definitely right that many people here dream of nembutal.
I honestly think that the vast majority, if not all people here would prefer it as their ideal method.
It's so incredibly cruel that we have been denied a peaceful and reliable exit from this world of suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., Praestat_Mori and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Yes, I'm not thinking about nembutal anymore because of the difficulty in obtaining it.
Yet mostly because I'm not mentally well enough to travel anyway due to chronic depression and anxiety attacks.
You are definitely right that many people here dream of nembutal.
I honestly think that the vast majority, if not all people here would prefer it as their ideal method.
It's so incredibly cruel that we have been denied a peaceful and reliable exit from this world of suffering.
What method do you think of after Nembutal? For peaceful (in the absence of SN), I tend to think of inert gas or CO.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
What method do you think of after Nembutal? For peaceful (in the absence of SN), I tend to think of inert gas or CO.
Most definitely carbon monoxide.
I'm thinking of the acid combination mixture of sulphuric and methanoic acid and breathing the fumes through a scba mask via a tube.
Or maybe buying a cylinder of carbon monoxide gas and using a SCBA mask.
I Think carbon monoxide is preferable because it has a 210 times greater affinity for haemoglobin than oxygen.
Also red blood cells take in carbon monoxide faster than oxygen.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Most definitely carbon monoxide.
I'm thinking of the acid combination mixture of sulphuric and methanoic acid and breathing the fumes through a scba mask via a tube.
Or maybe buying a cylinder of carbon monoxide gas and using a SCBA mask.
I Think carbon monoxide is preferable because it has a 210 times greater affinity for haemoglobin than oxygen.
Also red blood cells take in carbon monoxide faster than oxygen.
I like the GULPS generator method of CO. Don't really need the expense of SCBA. You only need >1% CO and the GULPS generates 100% which can be amply supplied by oxygen nasal prongs.

I would expect it's pretty difficult to buy a CO cylinder, that said it's not exactly easy to get concentrated sulphuric acid unless you have trade access to suppliers.

I really don't fancy the charcoal CO method.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I like the GULPS generator method of CO. Don't really need the expense of SCBA. You only need >1% CO and the GULPS generates 100% which can be amply supplied by oxygen nasal prongs.

I would expect it's pretty difficult to buy a CO cylinder, that said it's not exactly easy to get concentrated sulphuric acid unless you have trade access to suppliers.

I really don't fancy the charcoal CO method.
GULPS generator ?
Is that a petrol generator ?
I've not heard of this before.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
GULPS generator ?
Is that a petrol generator ?
I've not heard of this before.
In the PPeH under CO

A set of containers to mix the acids then pass the CO through a water bath to wash and cool it.

In my mind I've slightly modified it but it looks a really simple system.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
In the PPeH under CO

A set of containers to mix the acids then pass the CO through a water bath to wash and cool it.

In my mind I've slightly modified it but it looks a really simple system.
Thanks, I'll look into this.
Just figuring stuff out at the moment.