WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Apparently you're paid £1000 to go on there... lmao worth it?
No lol
I doubt any of the relationships ever work out.
You could easily tell nothing comes out of it in the follow up interviews haha.
Looked it up and watched the first episode...all I could do was laugh at the absurdity the whole time.
Lmao same reaction when I first saw it. The comments they make when they judge the body parts are hilarious :pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was drinking with my brother a few weeks back and he suggested we watch this program for a laugh. So we dug up a gay episode on YouTube and my God, it was so incredibly painful. I'm not a prude or anything generally speaking but man, something like that really makes me feel like we're in the end days in terms of societal devolvement.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I was drinking with my brother a few weeks back and he suggested we watch this program for a laugh. So we dug up a gay episode on YouTube and my God, it was so incredibly painful. I'm not a prude or anything generally speaking but man, something like that really makes me feel like we're in the end days in terms of societal devolvement.
I think the most shocking aspect of it is the fact that most "contestants" look like your ordinary everyday people lol the end days indeed!

Reactions: Deleted member 19654