• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I am currently reading a (french) book where a suicidal girl hire a hit man to kill herself on the darkweb.

I KNOW it is fiction. But is there any chance it could be possible ?

As I seem to not be able to kms on my own, it would be so nice to have this possibility.

Reactions: coked_pigeon, blindtothesuffering, davidtorez and 2 others
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
off the dark web? Hell no but if you live in an area with genuine gangsters I guess you could try paying one of them to shoot you

• Yay!
Reactions: blindtothesuffering, whats_the_point, returntothevoid and 3 others
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
off the dark web? Hell no but if you live in an area with genuine gangsters I guess you could try paying one of them to shoot you
I definitely don't live in an area where it is possible...
So there is not any possibility on the dark Web the ?

Reactions: sserafim
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I am currently reading a (french) book where a suicidal girl hire a hit man to kill herself on the darkweb.

As I seem to not be able to kms on my own, it would be so nice to have this possibility.
Been wondering the same thing

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and illAF
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
So there is not any possibility on the dark Web the ?
Yes AFAIK trying to find a legitimate hitman off the dark web is practically impossible it's all just fakes

• Aww..
Reactions: returntothevoid, sserafim and illAF
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
I looked a few days ago and if there is it isn't straight forward. I think the same thing. A quick shot, he walks away, is paid. Bam bam.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and LifeIsCrazyNemb
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I looked a few days ago and if there is it isn't straight forward. I think the same thing. A quick shot, he walks away, is paid. Bam bam.
Yeah, that would be paradise (no bad pund intended)... But certainly it can't work like that. But I would be ready to pay a lot without knowing how I would die, as long as I am certain to die soon.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and sserafim
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, that would be paradise (no bad pund intended)... But certainly it can't work like that. But I would be ready to pay a lot without knowing how I would die, as long as I am certain to die soon.
Personally I envision shooting me. I have literally fantasized about it. I turn away, done. No SI.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Personally I envision shooting me. I have literally fantasized about it. I turn away, done. No SI.
Yeah, that would be sooo perfect. I think if i had a gun, i would be able to shoot myself. Unfortunately, i cant get a gun.

Reactions: thegoldengirls and sserafim

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
I read a blog once (doesn't exist anymore) where someone tried that. Essentially hired someone from the dark web for $20k and it never happened. He said the anxiety about wondering when, was bad enough. At the point that was all his money gone and still alive so he ended up being homeless.

He said he had two options he considered. Essentially going to a gang territory in his home city (somewhere in US) and essentially walk towards some known gangs with a toy gun knowing he will be essentially gunned down and secondly, aim said toy gun at a cop and essentially get killed that way.

He said he decided to use the gang method as he didn't want a cop traumatised for life.

The irony is that the blog eventually turned quiet and I found on a message board that the guy ended up dying in a car accident before any of it happened.

• Wow
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Gonnerr, thegoldengirls and 4 others
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I read a blog once (doesn't exist anymore) where someone tried that. Essentially hired someone from the dark web for $20k and it never happened. He said the anxiety about wondering when, was bad enough. At the point that was all his money gone and still alive so he ended up being homeless.

He said he had two options he considered. Essentially going to a gang territory in his home city (somewhere in US) and essentially walk towards some known gangs with a toy gun knowing he will be essentially gunned down and secondly, aim said toy gun at a cop and essentially get killed that way.

He said he decided to use the gang method as he didn't want a cop traumatised for life.

The irony is that the blog eventually turned quiet and I found on a message board that the guy ended up dying in a car accident before any of it happened.
What a story !
Can't go to a gang (pretty sure we don't even have gangs where i live, aka one of the "safest" place on earth), but I will never have 20k on my bank account...

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe in Detroit Michigan. I have fantasies about this

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
If only i could travel. Or buy a gun for myself (very ironic as if i was american, i would definitely be pro gun control ahaa). But for myself its different. I always thought that if i had a gun, i would have been dead long ago. Maybe it's just a fantaisy and I wouldn't be able to shoot myself though.. 🤷‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
Scary place. I once drove around with a car and got stopped by police. They told me this is no place for a tourist and if I would like to be alive the next day to follow them out the area.

We essentially got lost and ended up in Belmont. Which I believe is one of those high spots for gang crime.

We essentially drove from Toronto to Cleveland and thought we stop in Detroit. Well we got the fuck outta there after the cop interaction.

But I always keep that area in the back of my mind for future reference for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: thegoldengirls, sserafim, LifeIsCrazyNemb and 1 other person
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Ppl screw up shooting themselves especially if they are not familiar with guns. I'm not.

• Aww..
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024

In my country (Brazil) a woman hired a hitman to kill her, she paid him money and also gave him her car. The hitman disappeared after that.
So she lost her money, her car, and is even more depressed now.

• Aww..
Reactions: mtoro998, thegoldengirls, sserafim and 3 others
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Dark web hitmen are all a scam, don't waste your money on that.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, BrainShower and illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Dark web hitmen are all a scam, don't waste your money on that.
Thanks for the info.
So everything we see in the movies are just completely unrealistic?

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
Thanks for the info.
So everything we see in the movies are just completely unrealistic?
Yeah, pretty much. I mean you'll find no shortage of sites out there, but they're all just going to steal your money (usually several thousand) and maybe even report you to the feds.

Reactions: sserafim and BrainShower
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
99/100 dark web hitmen are fakes or even worse feds

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Half of those websites are scam, the other half are honeypots. Real hitmen stay away from online (and so, trackable) publicity.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Thank you all for these informations.
But I'm still left with a question though... I mean, hitmen do exist. They do have clients. So how does it work if it's not from the darkweb ? It's all about connections or gangs ?

D

dozer

May 28, 2023
You'd never be able to trust someone to do this. Really bad idea.

Reactions: mtoro998, Disappointered and sserafim
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
It's all about connections or gangs ?
Probably. But you can't put any trust in them. They might as well hide you in a basement to torture you instead of killing right away or selling you to human traffickers that will enslave you to forced labor. The outcome depends on where they can get the most money from you. Safer to ctb by yourself.

• Aww..
Reactions: thegoldengirls, sserafim and illAF
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
It would be quite easy for the police to catch a hitman if they were taking orders on the dark web. They could place a order that's actually a trap for the hitman.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If you hire an undercover cop pretending to be a hitman off the dark web would they arrest you or check to see if you're alright

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

I've always wondered this as well. It would be nice to have someone else do the act so I wouldn't have to do it myself. I heard that when Angelina Jolie was depressed, she hired one, but didn't go through with it. My main fear is that the "hitman" is actually an undercover cop and arrests you for planning suicide. I guess you just can't trust anyone in this world…

Reactions: Roseate
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
If you hire an undercover cop pretending to be a hitman off the dark web would they arrest you or check to see if you're alright
I'm assuming they'll either arrest you or put you in the mental hospital. A psych hold.

Reactions: sserafim and thegoldengirls
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I think about this often too. But as a woman I'd be afraid to approach a gang, what if they try to rape me before killing me? I would want being killed to be as painless as possible.
Same think with the dark web, I mean majority of them are probably frauds but what if they are a sadist, and try to torture you before killing you?....perhaps that's just the overthinker of me.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, sserafim and sash
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
lol, as a former resident this is easier said than done. The city is so gentrified nowadays that it's almost getting hard to find the actually rougher areas (compared to what just looks rough but is actually more sad than dangerous) and you're more likely to get run over by a young hipster on a rent-a-scooter than randomly getting shot unless you really go off-map.

Naturally I've tried this method multiple times and got cat-called and teased by some teenagers but nothing more. Not to say that random violence doesn't happen, but unfortunately it always seems to find an innocent victim who wanted to live and not someone looking to CTB.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36