H

heretosee

Mar 12, 2020
I decided to forego SN and go with N. I will not pay exorbitant amounts for it, so I am going to book a flight to Mexico (since it is Covid, I will say it is a work trip) to purchase, but I do not think I can bring it back to Canada? If I have to take it in Mexico at a hotel or something because I can't bring it back, should I tell my friends and family before I take it or leave a note behind? I plan on cleaning house in advance, so nothing I don't want left behind is still around. Do I need an anti-emetic for it? I think after over 30 years of hoping it gets better and seeking every line of treatment, I am over it. If euthanasia was an option, I would go through the proper channels, but it isn't. I will play it cool until I get my hands on N, then I feel like the right thing to do would be to inform my loved ones, but maybe not. I think Tijuana sells it?

• Aww..
Reactions: adam&eve
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is stupid. You won't pay for it because of markup but will travel internationally to get it? I could go on, but the thought process is absurd. Yeah good luck going through customs with that (and you won't be able to easily find it if at all).

• Hmph!
Reactions: reticen and mirko
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
This is stupid. You won't pay for it because of markup but will travel internationally to get it? I could go on, but the thought process is absurd. Yeah good luck going through customs with that (and you won't be able to easily find it if at all).
The line of argument by the OP is sound. He mentions using the N in mexico due to the expected difficulty in bypassing customs. The issue with N is not just cost, it is the fact that it could be intercepted easily by customs. By going to mexico and making a direct purchase you increase the odds of CTB

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No it isn't sound. One, interception by customs through mail is FAR different than physically though an airport. One generally results in no significant legal action and the other is a guaranteed arrest. You are telling me buying a personal amount of marijuana or Xanax off the deep web is more risky than transporting it internationally yourself?

Second, the availability in Mexico is extremely difficult as of late. While no longer here goodpersoneffed frequently mentioned an inability to obtain it in Mexico. This is confirmed in the most recent PPH.

Op starts off by saying they don't want to pay exorbitant price for N but then states they are going to fly there. It makes no sense. This is another building a guillotine in the garage thread.

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
No it isn't sound. One, interception by customs through mail is FAR different than physically though an airport. Second, the availability in Mexico is extremely difficult as of late. While no longer here goodpersoneffed frequently mentioned an inability to obtain it in Mexico. This is confirmed in the most recent PPH.

Op starts off by saying they don't want to pay exorbitant price for N but then states they are going to fly there. It makes no sense. This is another building a guillotine in the garage thread.
The OP wants to actually use the N in mexico, so the risk of being intercepted at immigration would be 0. The cost of flying to mexico from North america is significantly less than many figures posted here for purchasing N. I have seen people saying it costs hundreds of dollars at a minimum, it usually only costs a few hundred USD to fly to mexico. The only merit to what you say is the reported lack of availability in PPH. OP might want to consider another latin american country with better reports in the PPH

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I decided to forego SN and go with N. I will not pay exorbitant amounts for it, so I am going to book a flight to Mexico (since it is Covid, I will say it is a work trip) to purchase, but I do not think I can bring it back to Canada? If I have to take it in Mexico at a hotel or something because I can't bring it back, should I tell my friends and family before I take it or leave a note behind? I plan on cleaning house in advance, so nothing I don't want left behind is still around. Do I need an anti-emetic for it? I think after over 30 years of hoping it gets better and seeking every line of treatment, I am over it. If euthanasia was an option, I would go through the proper channels, but it isn't. I will play it cool until I get my hands on N, then I feel like the right thing to do would be to inform my loved ones, but maybe not. I think Tijuana sells it?
N is technically a scheduled drug - a barbiturate. They won't just let you take it over the border for the same reason you can't just take a kilo of cocaine across with you. This is a very bad plan OP. You don't want to be caught trying to take a schedule 1 drug across the border with you.

If you know that you can get N in Mexico, then can't you just use the N in Mexico? Book a hotel there and use it then?

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Agree your trip will cost you more and may not even get your hands on it. There are Mexican nationals living in Mexico that cannot get their hands on it. One guy a while back did that but he got it in a very shady backwater town of Mexico, difinately not Tijuana. You can end up buying four bottles for the amount of money you are talking about.
No it isn't sound. One, interception by customs through mail is FAR different than physically though an airport. One generally results in no significant legal action and the other is a guaranteed arrest. You are telling me buying a personal amount of marijuana or Xanax off the deep web is more risky than transporting it internationally yourself?

Second, the availability in Mexico is extremely difficult as of late. While no longer here goodpersoneffed frequently mentioned an inability to obtain it in Mexico. This is confirmed in the most recent PPH.

Possession is nine tenths of the law. If it's found on your personage or belongings then you will be charged. It's strict liability offence in this country but they take into account the amount which if of a small non traffickable proportion will get you away with a fine.

Last edited:
H

heretosee

Mar 12, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback. It would be $660 to fly there from my city and I would use it there, not take it across the border as I know I would get into trouble for that. I see N is being sold for like $4000 and may not even be pure or do the job, may as well get my hands on it myself. However, I will have to see the recently updated PPH to maybe try another area. Why not get the real deal, pure and in my own hands rather than trusting people who can screw you over through a complicated process on the dark web, which is not even safe to access? I will have to weight the travel costs and areas it is available. I would rather pay $1000 for plane, pure N and a one night stay in a hotel then get ripped off for $4000 US or worse, not receive it at all due to it being seized.

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
It would be $660 to fly there from my city and I would use it there, not take it across the border as I know I would get into trouble for that. I see N is being sold for like $4000 and may not even be pure or do the job
You are misinformed, it doesn't cost 4000$. In fact the price of your flight and a couple nights in a hotel would cost more. The chapter about barbiturates in the pph would be a good start.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Thank you all for the feedback. It would be $660 to fly there from my city and I would use it there, not take it across the border as I know I would get into trouble for that. I see N is being sold for like $4000 and may not even be pure or do the job, may as well get my hands on it myself. However, I will have to see the recently updated PPH to maybe try another area. Why not get the real deal, pure and in my own hands rather than trusting people who can screw you over through a complicated process on the dark web, which is not even safe to access? I will have to weight the travel costs and areas it is available. I would rather pay $1000 for plane, pure N and a one night stay in a hotel then get ripped off for $4000 US or worse, not receive it at all due to it being seized.
It doesn't cost 4000 most just order from A it works out cheaper than going there and travelling around border towns in an attempt to get lucky. It could work out to be a couple of nights stay with no guarantees of getting it in your hands.