• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Noone

Jul 30, 2018
does one need a prescription to purchase N over the counter in Mexico? And if so how does one do that. Thanks

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Considering that tourists coming to Mexico to buy nembutal was a major international news story 10 years ago, I certainly doubt that you can get it over the counter at any legitimate facility.

Reactions: Smilla
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Considering that tourists coming to Mexico to buy nembutal was a major international news story 10 years ago, I certainly doubt that you can get it over the counter at any legitimate facility.
Sadly, I think the regulations on Nembutal are changing. I'm in my 30s and planned on saving a lot of money and traveling to Mexico and puchasing nembutal and dying there in the next 10yrs. I'm afraid by that time Nembutal/Pentobarbital will not longer be available. It seems like the painless methods are becoming more difficult to achieve. I hope other painless alternatives takes its place or "The Right to Die" movement makes a deep powerful impact on the law makers.