J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I know it's been debated here but I just wanted the latest and most up to date discussion here on the pros and cons because I think I might be getting close to it. I know nobody for sure knows about "painless" because something may look like that but you just don't know. But I guess more on what looks like the most painless, the simplicity of the procedures, fail/success rate, length of time needed.

I feel weak for likely doing this, but mentally I'm so cooked. I've racked my brain so hard on ways out of this for months non-stop. I just feel awful for all of the suffering in the world and people here. I never truly thought about it until I joined the club. And I've been to places like India with all of their poverty and Istanbul with the Syrian refugees. And it still never clicked until now. And it makes me feel even worse for fucking up the opportunities I had in life. Forget failing, but not even going after so many.

I don't really think this is going to be the end of my suffering, I think if there's something after, there's likely some kind of punishment for failing at life and then taking it. I just wish I could focus and not have this ADHD and constant anxiety and just work on getting out of this somehow and salvaging a half decent life.

But back to it...(see that's the ADHD for ya)...what's the final word, for me anyway, on which is the better method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and inconsequential
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I can't imagine that anybody would choose to use SN if they had access to N. SN only makes sense if N is too expensive for you or if N would be stopped by customs in your nation.

Reactions: tlcmi, Dartz, Soul and 5 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
N.

Reactions: Dartz and Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You have N sitting in your fridge. Is this even a question?

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and bluesky1972-2019
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
You have N sitting in your fridge. Is this even a question?

It wasn't before but one of the posts in the "horror stories about N" freaked me the fuck out.

• Wow
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I could purchase N, but I'm going with SN because there's no waiting and my current psysh drug cocktail interferes with the N.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I can't imagine that anybody would choose to use SN if they had access to N. SN only makes sense if N is too expensive for you or if N would be stopped by customs in your nation.
SN is easier/quicker to get. If I ordered both and my N got seized I would be very willing to take the SN instead of waiting another month, chancing it again.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
It wasn't before but one of the posts in the "horror stories about N" freaked me the fuck out.
I'm familiar with that feeling. I'd picked the shotgun method years ago, thinking that is was by far the best method available. but then I found this forum where everyone seems to be in love with Nembutal. I was well aware of Nembutal long before I found this forum, knowing it killed Marilyn Monroe, and is used for euthanasia, and that it's used in executions. But before SS I had no idea that one could order it from a Mexican vet for $600 of bitcoin. Knowing that N was now an actual possibility made me have serious doubts about the shotgun method. To me shotgun & N clearly look like the two best methods, so even if a shotgun isn't best, it's still a close second (at least for me; if you want things to be clean & pretty then it's not a leading choice).

I appreciate the horror stories about N since they provide some balance to that wildly popular tale about how if you use a shotgun you will surely survive even if your brain & skull are largely removed and you'll be getting a face transplant in an operation that spans multiple days. Every method could potentially fail so either we accept that risk or we suffer on till natural death, which may quite possibly result in a slow & painful death itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelGirl, NostalgiaOnFire and Roger
Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
N but I ordered SN in case something happens to the package or I can't wait any longer.

Reactions: Aardwolf
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I know this is going to sound harsh to a lot of people. The more you think about it, the more you prevaricate and search for the holy grail, the less and less likely you are to ever catch your bus. There is no better, no worse. You find your method, you run with it. If you fail, you fail. if at first you dont succeed and all that jazz.

I dont know much about methods, only the few I have read about on this forum and then followed up with my own research. Reading about the experiences of others, whilst interesting, has no effect on my decision of what method to use. If its going to get painful, so be it. Can that pain be any worse than what it is now? Methinks not. If I fuck it up, like I did last time, its on me, no one else. if I survive, there will always be the chance to be a next time if I so wish. I am waiting and will wait for as long as it takes and nothing I read in this forum or anywhere else will detract from that.

Do your research, make your decision and go from there.

• Hugs
Reactions: AngelGirl, bluesky1972-2019, jake3d and 1 other person
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

this is why the whole subject was irresponsible and also the comment on the subject by idorus.

6 out of hundreds in the last 15 years died but it went not as wished that is very positive
so N is very peaceful since you are in coma and not aware of anything.
the coma is fast within minutes after that your breathing stops, so its a lot like sleeping but not waking up.

i feel sorry for you that the subject maked you anxious

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Soul, lululoo and 1 other person
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
There is actual research and data on N, and SN is just anecdotal data that might even be pure fiction. So it's not possible to even really compare them.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
N is like the holy grail of suicide drugs. If I could choose any way to die that woud be that.

Reactions: Aardwolf, LifeIsACurse and AngelGirl
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
They both have their positives and negatives. As long as all circumstances are fulfilled, (price, no other drug interferences etc) N is the much better choice.
SN is basically the "I want N but can't use N" method

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I disagree with this one.
How so, there is medical literature that documents the use of N in hundreds of cases. SN data is a compilation of people saying they vomited with incoherent last words on SS. It does work but I don't think they compare. Even amitriptyline has much more literature on Its use in suicide, and frankly it seems like a more peaceful method with a higher reliability, per the pph.

• Hmph!
Reactions: jake3d
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I disagree with this one.
The research and data part is true, there's no research on people using SN under doctor's oversight and having their exact vitals and time of death recorded.

With any anecdotal stories on forums, there will be some fiction. Some is true and accurate of course but some is just exaggerations of the facts so they can convey the emotional truth, some is wishful thinking and fantasizing, some is just creative writing for the hell of it or to fuck with people. There's also issues of people being honest but unintentionally leaving out really important information. That's true for everything on the internet, so why would SN be an exception?

NostalgiaOnFire

NostalgiaOnFire

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."
Jun 30, 2019
It's so frustrating that N is so much money. It makes it not even a remotely viable option for me.

I am really considering the SN route but the idea of becoming hypoxic while awake and aware is terrifying. I am a senior nursing student so I know what that shit looks like. But I dont take any narcotics or have access to any that would put me out before the hypoxia began, and I refused to CTB with alcohol in my system.

Reactions: true faith, Alec, Mn1245 and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
How so, there is medical literature that documents the use of N in hundreds of cases. SN data is a compilation of people saying they vomited with incoherent last words on SS.

Gah... Do I really have to link to all those medical journals I've been sprinkling here and there AGAIN? People have died from SN poisoning intentionally, accidentally, and there were also cases of it being used as a murder weapon. Google is your friend. I've done my homework, anyone else should do the same.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, Thorn, Mbound and 3 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
The only thing with N is it's a LOT of liquid, the 2 bottles, especially if it tastes really bad. I'm pretty worried about that right now. I'm never been a good chugger.

• Hugs
Reactions: freaktech, Soul and littlelady774
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Feel free to take a sip from one of your bottles then...

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
The only thing with N is it's a LOT of liquid, the 2 bottles, especially if it tastes really bad. I'm pretty worried about that right now. I'm never been a good chugger.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm worried about. With SN, it still tastes (not as?) bad but there's a lot less to drink than N.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boochky
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
One plug I'll give to SN is that Wikipedia states it is being reviewed for humane boar control. That gives me some hope it's relatively peaceful.

Reactions: littlelady774 and Boochky
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
well obviously. I have one only because I can't realistically obtain the other. Maybe in the future but for now I am just settling for what's available. Still don't have all necessary supplies but my ctb is not urgent yet.
Gah... Do I really have to link to all those medical journals I've been sprinkling here and there AGAIN? People have died from SN poisoning intentionally, accidentally, and there were also cases of it being used as a murder weapon. Google is your friend. I've done my homework, anyone else should do the same.
lol does "gah!" have a Romanian equivalent?

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Right, but those aren't collecting data on duration to death, symptoms during the process, or percent failure. The N studies all include that because it's done in a controlled setting. There's tables breaking down percentage of people who died in 30 min vs 60 vs 120, and how that varies per dose. SN is all post-mortem.
It tastes like medicine. Everclear is probably harder to chug.

Reactions: tlcmi
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
SN is all post-mortem.

I beg to differ.

https://anonym.to/?https://www.rese...n_in_a_Child_Who_was_Misdiagnosed_with_Sepsis
https://anonym.to/?https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criem/2016/9013816/
https://anonym.to/?https://bjgp.org/content/bjgp/40/340/470.full.pdf
https://anonym.to/?https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5129a2.htm

Enjoy your reading.

One plug I'll give to SN is that Wikipedia states it is being reviewed for humane boar control.

It's already being used as such, that's actually the reason why dr Nitshcke picked up on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlcmi, Thorn and not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Right, but those aren't collecting data on duration to death, symptoms during the process, or percent failure. The N studies all include that because it's done in a controlled setting. There's tables breaking down percentage of people who died in 30 min vs 60 vs 120, and how that varies per dose. SN is all post-mortem.

It tastes like medicine. Everclear is probably harder to chug.
What is Everclear?