• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
I'm looking for a test for my N which helps me

1. Confirm it's barbiturates
2. Confirm it's strength

I have 3 bottles and I'm ready to gtfo

On exits website there are only 2 tests and none of them shows strength but I've seen exit had this type of test before?
It was 2 syringes each with different functions. One to test barbs and other the strength with a substance which you put the N in and it should turn colorless

Where can I find this test?

Last edited:
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
There are drug testing kits you can buy online that will test for barbs, but they won't tell you what the purity of the barbs is or which barb it is. It will only tell you that barbs are present.

Exit does have a drug testing kit for its members. You would collect a sample and send it to be tested at the lab they use. You have to be over 50 to join.

If you are under 50, you can send a sample to a lab that tests drugs in your area. For liability issues, they will have you sign a waiver saying that you don't know what the substance is and want to have it tested.

Reactions: Talvikki
G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
There are drug testing kits you can buy online that will test for barbs, but they won't tell you what the purity of the barbs is or which barb it is. It will only tell you that barbs are present.

Exit does have a drug testing kit for its members. You would collect a sample and send it to be tested at the lab they use. You have to be over 50 to join.

If you are under 50, you can send a sample to a lab that tests drugs in your area. For liability issues, they will have you sign a waiver saying that you don't know what the substance is and want to have it tested.
There is no other way to test purity at home ?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
There is no other way to test purity at home ?
No. The drug testing kits online don't test for purity. You would have to have it tested in a lab, if you want to be certain of the purity.

Last edited:
G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
No. The drug testing kits online don't test for purity. You would have to have it tested in a lab, if you want to be certain of the purity.
Why have I seen a pdf where Exit has a test that test for both barbs and purity with syringes

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Why have I seen a pdf where Exit has a test that test for both barbs and purity with syringes
They do. That is the testing kit I am talking about. You would take a sample of N with the syringe and put it in the bottle they provide. Then you would send the sample to the lab that Exit uses.
The lab tests the purity for you.

Last edited:
G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
They do. That is the testing kit I am talking about. You would take a sample of N with the syringe and put it in the bottle they provide. Then you would send the sample to the lab that Exit uses.
The lab tests the purity for you.
That's not the test I've seen on a pdf.

Like I said, the test I saw was two syringes each with a different substance to test the N with.

It started with taking a sample of N and test it for barbs. The solution would turn blue (?). Then you would take the same solution and insert it into the next syringe which would then make the solution turn colorless to show its strength which would be suffice if it was to turn colorless.

I'm not finding this test anywhere to purchase. But it would make things a lot easier for me.

On the other hand I really wanna trust D but my logic says I can't do so blindly. I mean my gut says he really knows his vendor told him the expiry date is 2024…
But then in reality it can be anything ….
And drinking an unknown substance can be really dreadful depending on the substance and I'm not in a position where I want to take that risk. I want to die as soon as possible but not with this damn risk.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
So I found the video I was talking about....

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Talvikki and wljourney
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It is but how can you be so sure
I'm not so sure honestly don't know I just know that any member who has drank it has never logged back in

Reactions: wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The test for barbiturates is really easily sourced. They're on ebay. You can use the drug panel screening tests. They're for testing urine but they work with liquid nembutal. Many drug screens don't include barbiturates as they're no longer in circulation so it's important to make sure they specifically do. They are available. The ones on exit are the same but overpriced and depending where you live will take a while to be delivered.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The product you buy is N for medical use, so you can be sure of its purity. This is not a street drug.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The product you buy is N for medical use, so you can be sure of its purity. This is not a street drug.
I think the issue is that they're concerned it's degraded over the time they had it according to what OP wrote in the N from D thread.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I think the issue is that they're concerned it's degraded over the time they had it according to what OP wrote in the N from D thread.
It is related to the storage conditions, but it should still stay undegraded for 4-5 years.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I was reading some post on this website about testing N for actual purity and for other substances in vet grade N bottles. Someone had mentioned a lab in Canada in the west coast but didn't mention the name. All they said was do a Google search for a "big city name on the West coast" and some other words. That poster said the lab was anonymous in that you could send a sample of your N there for testing. I think with lab testing you can get not only purity but also amount of active ingredient in the sample. Does anybody here in Canada know of any anon lab which can test your N?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I was reading some post on this website about testing N for actual purity and for other substances in vet grade N bottles. Someone had mentioned a lab in Canada in the west coast but didn't mention the name. All they said was do a Google search for a "big city name on the West coast" and some other words. That poster said the lab was anonymous in that you could send a sample of your N there for testing. I think with lab testing you can get not only purity but also amount of active ingredient in the sample. Does anybody here in Canada know of any anon lab which can test your N?

Was it EC? Eneegy Control. They offer the service but I'm not sure where they're based. I want to say Spain.

There's a source in the UK and Ireland called Wedinos. They accept various drugs and you fill out a form saying what it was bought as, what the labelling says and how it made you feel if you took any. They generally don't accept foreign submissions and will pay attention to things like your ip address and anything that could indicate you're making contacts from outside the UK. I'm pretty sure people manage to get away with it but they know what they're doing. I don't think it's hard though.the results are all published publicly on their site so you can learn sone stuff just looking through that. It generally shows the main active ingredient and a secondary active ingredient if there's one there.

Last edited:
The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
It is but how can you be so sure
I also bought three bottles from D, in February or March this year. I took a sample from one of the bottles and sent it to Energy Control International, the lab mentioned in the PPH. The result: 76 mg of N per milliliter. So even more than D promised (63 mg per milliliter, I believe).

• Informative
Reactions: dissolve, Mtnwildflowers, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Was it EC? Eneegy Control. They offer the service but I'm not sure where they're based. I want to say Spain.

There's a source in the UK and Ireland called Wedinos. They accept various drugs and you fill out a form saying what it was bought as, what the labelling says and how it made you feel if you took any. They generally don't accept foreign submissions and will pay attention to things like your ip address and anything that could indicate you're making contacts from outside the UK. I'm pretty sure people manage to get away with it but they know what they're doing. I don't think it's hard though.the results are all published publicly on their site so you can learn sone stuff just looking through that. It generally shows the main active ingredient and a secondary active ingredient if there's one there.
I was reading about EC in posts, but I believe you're correct about being in Spain or elsewhere abroad. I can't recall the thread where I read that the poster said something eluding to a lab in Vancouver or thereabouts which is anonymous. I'll look up Wedinos but I really don't want to send out of the country if that means possible confiscation and imprisonment/fines. What I don't really understand is how to get your results anonymously. I mean you have to get your product to them which they have to identify by some means. Then once they analyze it, they have to publish it with some identifier. I'll try to do a general search for labs in Canada that can be anonymous.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it
I also bought three bottles from D, in February or March this year. I took a sample from one of the bottles and sent it to Energy Control International, the lab mentioned in the PPH. The result: 76 mg of N per milliliter. So even more than D promised (63 mg per milliliter, I believe).
Were you sending from North America? If so, how did you send the product to them and how can it be done anonymously? Sounds like your product was good. You had 3 bottles? Wow!

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I was reading about EC in posts, but I believe you're correct about being in Spain or elsewhere abroad. I can't recall the thread where I read that the poster said something eluding to a lab in Vancouver or thereabouts which is anonymous. I'll look up Wedinos but I really don't want to send out of the country if that means possible confiscation and imprisonment/fines. What I don't really understand is how to get your results anonymously. I mean you have to get your product to them which they have to identify by some means. Then once they analyze it, they have to publish it with some identifier. I'll try to do a general search for labs in Canada that can be anonymous.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it

Were you sending from North America? If so, how did you send the product to them and how can it be done anonymously? Sounds like your product was good. You had 3 bottles? Wow!
Wedinos is anonymous. Any testing at any lab comes without risk of legal recource because you sign a disclaimer saying its all the substace you have and you're handing all of it over for scientific analysis.

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Wesinos is anonymous. Any testing at any lab comes without risk of legal recource because you sign a disclaimer saying its all the substace you have you're handing over for scientific analysis.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'll look it up.

The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
«Were you sending from North America? If so, how did you send the product to them and how can it be done anonymously?»

No, I was sending from Europe.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
No, I was sending from Europe.
Ah. That may be easier than from North America. I think Energy Control allows samples from anywhere (think they are in Spain) but I have no clue how to send a small amount if liquid to them and to avoid seizure by customs as I'm sure any package, large or small, would go through them. Maybe not put your name on the package? Also what about the vial? I have no idea where to purchase one. I think I looked up Wedinos but I believe they said they don't accept international products or that you have to pick up "package" from one of their locations and then you can mail it in. Obviously that can only be done if you are close to one of their offices.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Ah. That may be easier than from North America. I think Energy Control allows samples from anywhere (think they are in Spain) but I have no clue how to send a small amount if liquid to them and to avoid seizure by customs as I'm sure any package, large or small, would go through them. Maybe not put your name on the package? Also what about the vial? I have no idea where to purchase one. I think I looked up Wedinos but I believe they said they don't accept international products or that you have to pick up "package" from one of their locations and then you can mail it in. Obviously that can only be done if you are close to one of their offices.
I think you apply to Energy Control before sending a sample and they probably provide some kind of documentation for safe passage. Could be wrong but that is how wedinos do it. They provide instructions on how to package your samples too although liquid is probably a lot less common than tablets and powders which are very easily packaged. Getting hold of sanitised medical vials is probably pretty easy with a quick search though. There are medical supply stores online. My guess is that using something like that is the best way to send a sample of vetinary N. You would only need to send a very small amount. Like 5ml absolute max, so a small vial of that size would be easy to package and send and very unlikely to be scrutinised by customs. Look at all the vape/nicotine juice that gets sent around the world in bottles of all sizes.

Reactions: DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I think you apply to Energy Control before sending a sample and they probably provide some kind of documentation for safe passage. Could be wrong but that is how wedinos do it. They provide instructions on how to package your samples too although liquid is probably a lot less common than tablets and powders which are very easily packaged. Getting hold of sanitised medical vials is probably pretty easy with a quick search though. There are medical supply stores online. My guess is that using something like that is the best way to send a sample of vetinary N. You would only need to send a very small amount. Like 5ml absolute max, so a small vial of that size would be easy to package and send and very unlikely to be scrutinised by customs. Look at all the vape/nicotine juice that gets sent around the world in bottles of all sizes.
I went back to Wedinos website and emailed them to see how I can send them a sample. They didn't specify how much liquid they would need on their website. They use some confusing wording which I asked them to clarify. For example, they say *The mail system prohibits the posting of controlled drugs and narcotics. Do not knowingly submit samples of controlled drugs via the postal mechanism".

So, I didn't know what they meant exactly by 'controlled drugs and narcotics" because most of the drugs on their website are actually controlled such as benzos, opiates etc. Maybe they mean any scheduled drugs which require a physicians special license to prescribe. Narcotics are actually those that can cause one to be drowsy or induce sleep and also require a physicians license to prescribe including opiates. Thus, all of these types of drugs are controlled. Maybe the answer is simply in their disclaimer that you must not 'knowingly" submit any samples which may be controlled. I guess if I just say something like "I was told this is a herbal supplement for XYZ by a friend, but I am sending it to be analyzed just in case it's something else and don't want to be harmed" that this would work. Surprisingly, Wedinos does not have pricing on their website but EC does.

Yeah. There must be little sterile vials I can purchase from somewhere. I know those large companies that sell lab equipment have them, but it's like you have to buy like 1000 units or more which is a waste of money.

I looked at energy control and I believe it's an option, but will have to check again more thoroughly.

Thanks again for your help.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I went back to Wedinos website and emailed them to see how I can send them a sample. They didn't specify how much liquid they would need on their website. They use some confusing wording which I asked them to clarify. For example, they say *The mail system prohibits the posting of controlled drugs and narcotics. Do not knowingly submit samples of controlled drugs via the postal mechanism".

So, I didn't know what they meant exactly by 'controlled drugs and narcotics" because most of the drugs on their website are actually controlled such as benzos, opiates etc. Maybe they mean any scheduled drugs which require a physicians special license to prescribe. Narcotics are actually those that can cause one to be drowsy or induce sleep and also require a physicians license to prescribe including opiates. Thus, all of these types of drugs are controlled. Maybe the answer is simply in their disclaimer that you must not 'knowingly" submit any samples which may be controlled. I guess if I just say something like "I was told this is a herbal supplement for XYZ by a friend, but I am sending it to be analyzed just in case it's something else and don't want to be harmed" that this would work. Surprisingly, Wedinos does not have pricing on their website but EC does.

Yeah. There must be little sterile vials I can purchase from somewhere. I know those large companies that sell lab equipment have them, but it's like you have to buy like 1000 units or more which is a waste of money.

I looked at energy control and I believe it's an option, but will have to check again more thoroughly.

Thanks again for your help.
Yeah it's weird because people openly submit that they intentionally bought the meds/narcotics l. Sometimes even listing the vendors name. In fact dark net vendors will send their own supplies in to validation in order to show customers. Like you say, it may be a loophole/technicality disclaimer.

The submission process as far as I saw it is a kind of automated system where you apply and print of documents without any interaction with anyone. I think there was a way to get the documents by mail too however they recently revamped the site so maybe they also updated their submission process. I've never personally sent anything so am a bit useless when it comes to the specifics of that. Seems weird to say don't send narcotics through the mail when their whole service is based around that very act lol.

Your explaination for submitting the sample sounds fine but honestly I would just take a look at the way others have done it and go by that. Othetwise they may not screen for the barbs. I don't know. But I'd prefer to say I was expecting pentoobarbital solution in the same way others have sent in that they expected benzos or whatever.

The service is free. It is restricted to UK residents though so you need to find a way to match up your info with a uk or Ireland postal code. If you're not confident doing that I wouldn't send anything. Of course if you're in the UK that's not a problem.

As far as vials etc I've definitely seen site selling small amounts of supplies like syringes and stuff. Honestly been a few months though do I don't have a link I could share.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Yeah it's weird because people openly submit that they intentionally bought the meds/narcotics l. Sometimes even listing the vendors name. In fact dark net vendors will send their own supplies in to validation in order to show customers. Like you say, it may be a loophole/technicality disclaimer.

The submission process as far as I saw it is a kind of automated system where you apply and print of documents without any interaction with anyone. I think there was a way to get the documents by mail too however they recently revamped the site so maybe they also updated their submission process. I've never personally sent anything so am a bit useless when it comes to the specifics of that. Seems weird to say don't send narcotics through the mail when their whole service is based around that very act lol.

Your explaination for submitting the sample sounds fine but honestly I would just take a look at the way others have done it and go by that. Othetwise they may not screen for the barbs. I don't know. But I'd prefer to say I was expecting pentoobarbital solution in the same way others have sent in that they expected benzos or whatever.

The service is free. It is restricted to UK residents though so you need to find a way to match up your info with a uk or Ireland postal code. If you're not confident doing that I wouldn't send anything. Of course if you're in the UK that's not a problem.

As far as vials etc I've definitely seen site selling small amounts of supplies like syringes and stuff. Honestly been a few months though do I don't have a link I could share.
Yeah. Very odd that they say no Narcotics when that is part of their business. I'll try and search the forum to see what others may have done. Unfortunately I'm not in the UK, so I'm not sure how to get around that. Maybe I'll look into EC after I get a response back from Wedinos. I'll have to do some digging.

Thx again

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah. Very odd that they say no Narcotics when that is part of their business. I'll try and search the forum to see what others may have done. Unfortunately I'm not in the UK, so I'm not sure how to get around that. Maybe I'll look into EC after I get a response back from Wedinos. I'll have to do some digging.

Thx again
There was another source for testing which is apparently more reliable than EC. EC cN be a bit temperamental according to some members accounts of using them. I wish I could remember the other testing source/service. Hopefully you'll find it in your forum search or maybe someone who knows will read this and post the name or link.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
There was another source for testing which is apparently more reliable than EC. EC cN be a bit temperamental according to some members accounts of using them. I wish I could remember the other testing source/service. Hopefully you'll find it in your forum search or maybe someone who knows will read this and post the name or link.
Really? I wouldn't think EC would be that way with paying customers. I'll try and search some more and hopefully someone else who may be reading this can help me out.

Thx!

M

Mtnwildflowers

-
Jan 14, 2022
This makes me feel better!!