Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
I know exit international sells test kits but I cannot wait 6 weeks for delivery and they don't seem to offer faster options. Are there other options that ship faster within the US so I can make sure I have real, potent N?

This site sells N test kits as well as actual N which is a little sketchy IMO. https://www.globalnembutal.com/product/nembutal-test-kit/ Is it worth a shot or are they scammers?

I'm just looking for a reputable test kit that can be delivered within a week. I don't care if I have to pay extra for international shipping.

Also, how common is fake N on places like the dark web when compared to real veterinary grade N? Is a sealed, glass, 100ml container my best bet compared to powdered N?

Thank you all and have a blessed day

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I wouldn't risk it with sources other than exit international, there are way too many scammers and possible honeypots out there.
But I doubt that they will ship it faster to you even if you contact them directly.

If you already have your N and need to find if it's real, a way to test it would be to take a very small dose of it and see how it affects you. The taste is horrible, it's usually extremely sedating and gives you a groggy feeling the next day.

Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
I wouldn't risk it with sources other than exit international, there are way too many scammers and possible honeypots out there.
But I doubt that they will ship it faster to you even if you contact them directly.

If you already have your N and need to find if it's real, a way to test it would be to take a very small dose of it and see how it affects you. The taste is horrible, it's usually extremely sedating and gives you a groggy feeling the next day.
I don't have it yet and as I said before I can't bear to be in pain for another 6 weeks. I'm getting my N from the same place I get my other drugs. Right now I'm simply looking for a test kit or test strips that will ship and be delivered within a reasonable amount of time. Haven't ordered it yet but preferably would like a sealed veterinary grade 100ml container, complete with labels from the manufacturer.

Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020

Also what are honeypots?