• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
kind of an odd idea, I'm not 100% sure on, but I'm thinking doing ctb together or you just watch if you're into that ( although there could be legal implications) could be a nice way to go without feeling so alone and getting a little motivation. I'm hesitant about involving anyone else in my ctb but just seeing if anyone is interested.

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Been thinking about doing this myself to document CTB using sn so people can see if it is painful or not but i do not have a smart phone and can not afford one.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I would be interested in watching, because I want to see if it looks painful or not, but I probably would not watch it livestream.
I would watch it after its been recorded, because I don't want to encourage suicide.
But if I could I would do what I can so that you wouldn't feel alone.
I hope you find happinessbefore death.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I would be interested in watching, because I want to see if it looks painful or not, but I probably would not watch it livestream.
I would watch it after its been recorded, because I don't want to encourage suicide.
But if I could I would do what I can so that you wouldn't feel alone.
I hope you find happinessbefore death.
I didn't think of that but I'm just not super tech savy I don't know how to record then post or send here after I'm gone, and fb insta etc live is way too public for me