Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Can you copy/paste his email where he states this without giving away your email and all that? I think in this case, I'm completely giving up on N. He's making enough money from it as it is, I'm not going to pay for 700 dollars for a product that has little chance of arriving with no refund.
The £700 is if your in Europe it's a bit cheaper if in usa

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Costs to n America

2 bottles $750

I know 750 dollars is not a lot money for people who have had careers most of their life, but it's a lot of money for people on benefits like myself. It's kind of tragic that wanting a peacefull method for ending ones life is both illegal and expensive. Everything is just an uphill battle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and jake3d
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I would've payed $1000 for N if I was reasonably certain that it wasn't a scam.

I'm lucky in that money isn't a big issue for me.

Getting access to the Rolls Royce of suicide is definitely worth almost any price, within reason.

With N you're travelling on first class. No doubt about it.

Reactions: Kjo and MajorDude
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
And then you'd most likely be taken to an ER to have your stomach pumped or whatever is standard for N.

@Throwaway9787, can you please be specific.? Look at which thread? and who's established that it's a viable seller?
He is dream market certified and has 6600 reviews from there and 860 on empire, 100s of thousands in revenue . I can't say 100% that he is selling F besides the junkies on forums saying to always be with a person with using and pictures of fent strip tests. But as a person who's ordered dozens of illicit drugs of the internet, I can with certainty he's the real deal. His reviews on forums, the fact he's verified, the fact that other users here have ether used him or can vouch for him. For F he's as real as it gets. If your looking for the thread look for the F method thread. It should be on the first or second page.

Reactions: Soul
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Guys I know life is better than death for sure. So I am going to impose my view onto you that life is better than death and pat myself on the back for it. Btw after you die you are in a far better state than death, death vastly superior to life in everyday imaginable. Anyways, I am glad I stopped you from thinking unclearly. Is this even real life? These pro-life people are so fucking dumb, it's on the same levels of how witchcraft carries the death penalty in Saudi Arabia.

A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
This world is so fucked up... what's makes someone else so much better that they can dictate someone's life and death!? At the end of the day our choice is our choice and irregardless of mental health issues and what not, if we make the choice to end it then fuck what the pro lifers think!! It makes me sick to my stomach that in reality we don't have anything close to freedom.

Reactions: NgaiOiTai
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
So is it true that A's protonmail was/is comprimised?