BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
What is the price of N from C, compared with the price of N from A?

I'm under the impression that N from C comes in a powder form which can be mixed with water (or another drink), whereas N from A comes as an injectable solution which can be very difficult to swallow because of the taste?

Reactions: Kruger
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Your impression is correct.

N from C costs $750. N from A had gone up to $850 for 2 100ml bottles of Pisabental, but lately people on the forum have been saying he's charging less now, you'll have to ask A yourself or look at the most recently commented-on threads discussing N from A, or perhaps someone will comment here.

Reactions: Kruger
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Your impression is correct.

N from C costs $750. N from A had gone up to $850 for 2 100ml bottles of Pisabental, but lately people on the forum have been saying he's charging less now, you'll have to ask A yourself or look at the most recently commented-on threads discussing N from A, or perhaps someone will comment here.
Can you give some indication of how buying from C works, in particular the payment method. Does it have to be bitcoin because I know nothing about it!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Can you give some indication of how buying from C works, in particular the payment method. Does it have to be bitcoin because I know nothing about it!

There was recently posted a thread with a title that was something like a guide for taking N, I can't remember, but it wasn't actually about that in the OP, it gave instructions for how to find the Empire Market and bitcoins. If you put dark.fail in the search you should be able to find it, that was in the text of the OP. That thread is how I was able to actually find C and know the price. I didn't order, though, because he doesn't ship to my country, but when I emailed him through EM to ask, he responded within 24 hours.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
There was recently posted a thread with a title that was something like a guide for taking N, I can't remember, but it wasn't actually about that in the OP, it gave instructions for how to find the Empire Market and bitcoins. If you put dark.fail in the search you should be able to find it, that was in the text of the OP. That thread is how I was able to actually find C and know the price. I didn't order, though, because he doesn't ship to my country, but when I emailed him through EM to ask, he responded within 24 hours.
I've just read a thread about not using dark.fsil....apparently something happened to the site.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I've just read a thread about not using dark.fsil....apparently something happened to the site.

Okay, but that's the thread where I got the information about bitcoins. I mentioned dark.fail as a way to simplify the search.

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Don't worry, dark.fail is still safe. But make sure the url is dark.fail. There are many sites like "darkfail.org" that give you fake links.

it gave instructions for how to find the Empire Market and bitcoins
Empire market has been down from a DDOS attack since the 22nd, as quoted from dark.fail:
"ALERT: Empire Market went offline on Aug 22 during a DDoS attack. It remains offline. No updates from admin team. Be very cautious if Empire returns."

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Don't worry, dark.fail is still safe. But make sure the url is dark.fail. There are many sites like "darkfail.org" that give you fake links.

Empire market has been down from a DDOS attack since the 22nd, as quoted from dark.fail:
"ALERT: Empire Market went offline on Aug 22 during a DDoS attack. It remains offline. No updates from admin team. Be very cautious if Empire returns."
Regarding EM, isn't that where C is???

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
I know you're gonna laugh, but what is "N", "C" and "A"? Because I read this many time but dunno what it is.

you can PM the answer.

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Regarding EM, isn't that where C is???
No idea about that sorry, I just know the website has been down for days now with 0 news from the owners. Controversy going around that they pulled an exit scam on dreaddit right now.

I know you're gonna laugh, but what is "N", "C" and "A"? Because I read this many time but dunno what it is.

you can PM the answer.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Reactions: BehindTheWall
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
C was on EM but I believe he is also on WH, and dark.fail has links to that site as well.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
U

unblocktheplanet

Nov 19, 2020
C was on EM but I believe he is also on WH, and dark.fail has links to that site as well.
I certainly understand the need for cautious & cryptic but a little translation would help. As I understand it, A is a source for pento mentioned in PP HB; EM must be email; WH, whew, who knows (White House). One reaches dark.fail using TOR, I think, but have not tried it yet. Nor do I know how to search the info once I get there.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
C has his own website on the dark net, you need to type in the full address of his site in Tor

ImmortalTaoist

ImmortalTaoist

Nov 10, 2020
How could I get information on acquiring N in the USA for myself besides going to this or that website like I'd want to talk to someone and the process involved acquiring it

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
How could I get information on acquiring N in the USA for myself besides going to this or that website like I'd want to talk to someone and the process involved acquiring it
Virtually impossible unless someone here who has acquired it would talk you through the process. Obviously it is highly illegal.