C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
I have the best antiemetics and one bottle of N.

You think if I get hammered while dosing the antemetic metoclopramide and combine the one bottle of N I have you think that will end it all?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Bluedew
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
I've also got just one bottle and would like to know

Or maybe just have like 5 quick shots of alcohol then drink the n?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
From everything that I've read, you would need 2 bottles to be 100% sure. One bottle will work if you're old and frail. But if your a relatively healthy individual that is normal size, one bottle is not enough. You just might just end up in deep coma and hospitalized.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah but I'm talking mixing with a heavy depressant 10 shots of vodka, metocloprmaide, then one bottle of N....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Yeah but I'm talking mixing with a heavy depressant 10 shots of vodka, metocloprmaide, then one bottle of N....

Nurse here. I'm not 100%, but I would think that would work. The alcohol and the SN would potentiate the effects of each other, and probably put you into respiratory distress followed by respiratory failure. Might take somewhat longer, tho. I'd take the metoclopramide well in advance, because 10 oz of vodka all at once is probably enough to make all but the most seasoned alcoholics violently ill.

Edit: Better still would be Phenergan (promethazine) instead of Reglan (metoclopramide) because Phenergan has the effect of marked sedation.