• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
How many bottles of N do I need if each bottle is 20ml and the dosage is 100mg/ml? I'm a noob at N sorry if this a dumb thing to ask.

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
If one bottle is 20ml with 100mg/ml, one bottle contains 20ml*100/mg/ml = 2000mg = 2g. You will need 5 bottles for the 10g, which are recommended in the peaceful pill handbook.

Reactions: c824767
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It might be a good idea to go to 12g, which would be 6 bottles ( although the 5 bottles would very likely be fine if getting 6 would be difficult ).

It's not an exact science, but a higher dose is thought to be better ( higher certainty and quicker process ), unless the dose becomes too high which might then increase the vomiting risk (not sure at what dose that would happen ).

Also note, a very small person (eg 125 pounds or less) can probably get away with fewer bottles....

Disclaimer : Please note that I strongly recommend against taking any action that would cause harm to yourself. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible to prevent harm coming to yourself. I do not encourage you or anyone to do anything that would cause harm to yourself or themselves. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping yourself out of harm's way.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoPeaceful