R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
Hello. I received N some days ago. Unluckily I couldn't bring the parcel home until late at night to avoid me and the parcel to be scrutinized by my family members...

So I kept the parcel with N in my car from noon to night. Car has been under the sun several hours in the afternoon. External temp was already very high (+30°C) so I imagine inside the car it would have been hot. At the moment I hadn't thought of this but now I am very worried that N can be "rotten" or have lost efficacy.

Any help is really appreciated.

Reactions: thickwing
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
This is an interesting question and I don't think you'll be able to find the answer here. The pph advises vaguely to keep it in a cool dark place and not to open the seal/decant until it's time. But somehow I doubt the heat would make the liquid unstable because of how well sealed it all is.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thickwing and raskolnikov
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
I just hope. Anyway, thinking about it, it's been around in postal warehouses for weeks even in Mex, so no one can actually warrant about it having been correctly kept for all this time.

Reactions: thickwing, EternalSanction and Morning Angel
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I don't have a definite answer for you but I'd assume that a few days without cooling will not damage the potency, especially when it's sealed. Consider that A is from Mexico, a place that thends to be rather hot, I'm sure it's not cooled while laying in the post office or while being transported either.

Reactions: thickwing, raskolnikov and Morning Angel
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I just hope. Anyway, thinking about it, it's been around in postal warehouses for weeks even in Mex, so no one can actually warrant about it having been correctly kept for all this time.
That's true. PM me.... I have some insight on this

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thickwing and raskolnikov
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
A told me a while ago as long as they are kept below 50c and below 90% humidity, they're fine if they're in a drawer out of direct sunlight. So for the majority of places on earth, storing N in a drawer is completely fine.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, that_guy2611, DF90 and 2 others
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
A told me a while ago as long as they are kept below 50c and below 90% humidity, they're fine if they're in a drawer out of direct sunlight. So for the majority of places on earth, storing N in a drawer is completely fine.

Well, this is quite relieving, thx
Now it is well stored in my house for when it will be the moment.

Reactions: thickwing and Rex
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
Well, this is quite relieving, thx
Now it is well stored in my house for when it will be the moment.
Okay, not related question - how long did it take for it to be delivered?

Reactions: Done, thickwing and lv-gras