• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AloneOrAbused

Jun 20, 2018
I remember someone saying that it's really easy to find here without having to have it shipped. I'm not in a position to wait for shipping. Does anyone know where you'd go for that?

Backstory - I used to post and read the sanctionedsuicide subreddit before it was deleted. I've tried posting on the new threads, but it's really not the same. I've already had my emotional, thought-filled post splurge that usually comes with my morning panic attacks, so I'm sure I'll share more here in the future. In the meantime, I'm hoping not to have to use my original plan to jump from somewhere a couple of states away. I tried, and I think I'll be too scared to do it.