• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Has anyone succeeded in finding a reliable N supplier in Europe?

Reactions: Ennuimortel
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Has anyone succeeded in finding a reliable N supplier in Europe?

No,

Only A in Mexico.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438/

C

Cutepoison

Dec 22, 2019
Hi again. Still wondering if anyone had success with this. I'm in contact with someone from Europe and he claims he has n, he has shown me on video very quickly the bottle of n (oral drinkable solution) but since I've been scammed before, I'm thinking, maybe it's fake, like maybe he printed the labels abd that's it? Looking forward to hearing from anyone, you can also pm me. Thanks.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Hi again. Still wondering if anyone had success with this. I'm in contact with someone from Europe and he claims he has n, he has shown me on video very quickly the bottle of n (oral drinkable solution) but since I've been scammed before, I'm thinking, maybe it's fake, like maybe he printed the labels abd that's it? Looking forward to hearing from anyone, you can also pm me. Thanks.
Almost extremely likely you're falling for a 419 scam. These scammers print out labels and put them on bottles with water in them. No one on clear net is advertising product with video footage for verification.

Scammers who run these rings are reconstructing labels (an easy task...) and printing on the cheapest paper you'd get at a convenience store.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt
S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Too many scams around preying on people searching for N. As person just said easy to print a labor onto a bottle and show it so someone and the price makes the scammers time worth it. I would be very careful it is 99% a scam or 1% someone who got it for themselves then changed mind and needs cash.

There isn't enough info on post to even begin to see how it could be genuine. Like is he from a website claiming to sell on clearnet,if so a scam. Or did he contact thru a site like this directly,if two also scam.

Scammers know this is an easy payday because it is so hard to get N.As I'm sure you have found out. It all sounds very dodgy. That's why A is the only one people ever talk about and even that recently seems to be a lottery.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Oral drinkable solution equal to Veterinary liquid, but I guess that will be an european brand.
Sounds weird to me, but everything is possible, even be cheated.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
. Dont do this.
He is a scammer, are you talking about the guy from Ireland or the one of spain?
Both are scams

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
From Ireland.........I do not know.
But, from Spain..........Scam for sure. Could be something with a similar colour, excepting Pentobarbital.
An advice. Do not asking for advice. It is better do not trust in or on people, even me.

Reactions: dras23
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
From Ireland.........I do not know.
But, from Spain..........Scam for sure. Could be something with a similar colour, excepting Pentobarbital.
An advice. Do not asking for advice. It is better do not trust in or on people, even me.

Everything in Europe is a scam for sure.
If they were reall I would of known for sure hahahaha

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Everything in Europe is a scam for sure.
If the were reall I would of known for sure hahahaha
From whole Europe, I do not know.....maybe could be some guy from anyelse country....Eastern Europe; but from Spain...I see that very difficult.........Weed or pills, yes.....but not barbiturates. Sure thing.

I agree...You would know the guy.

Last edited:
C

Cutepoison

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you all for replies. It's what i was worried about. That it's just a label printed onto a bottle of water. Fuck. I have already paid him 500€ and he wants 500€ more to supposedly send the products. It's not from spain or Ireland, he claims to be from Luxembourg.

Damn, i just feel so stupid for falling for this :(

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you all for replies. It's what i was worried about. That it's just a label printed onto a bottle of water. Fuck. I have already paid him 500€ and he wants 500€ more to supposedly send the products. It's not from spain or Ireland, he claims to be from Luxembourg.

Sorry, really sorry.......It's too bad. There are so bad people.
You never do not feel stupid; that can happens to everybody.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019

Yeah so this is why me and some others say, do your research and put in the work and dubbele check everything.
Dont believe anybody because even here on this forum there are scammers active.
So just like you experience now outside in the open internet there are many scammers.

When you do enough research you know where to go for the real stuff.