I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
I have friends in columbia. I want to ask them if they can see if there is a store that sells N. D you thin they will no what its for?

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It has innocent uses too. You can make any number of excuses for why you need it.
Typically, putting down an animal like a beloved dog or something and it being to expensive here usually works.

D

Dark S Tower

Sep 13, 2022
Interesting. As luck would have it, I'm going to be in Colombia for 10 days next month.

How difficult is it to buy? (Any links/pointers to more details about a source?)
My Spanish is kinda OK but basic and rusty. And it's going to be VERY obvious that I'm a tourist to anyone who is paying any attention at all.
Still, if I'm right there (will be in several major cities)...

Reactions: withouthope
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Interesting. As luck would have it, I'm going to be in Colombia for 10 days next month.

How difficult is it to buy? (Any links/pointers to more details about a source?)
My Spanish is kinda OK but basic and rusty. And it's going to be VERY obvious that I'm a tourist to anyone who is paying any attention at all.
I dont have a ton of knowledge on the topic so cant give you much advice but I would assume it would be easier to find in more rural areas and less so in popular tourist cities. Thats how it is in mexico atleast from what ive heard.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I have friends in columbia. I want to ask them if they can see if there is a store that sells N. D you thin they will no what its for?
I don't think it's a good idea to get other people involved in your ctb plans without them knowing. Don't know how much you care but I think it's just not fair to them as they might end up feeling incredibly guilty if you end up doing it with their unconscious help :(

W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023

I may have a source. Can you PM me?