• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
I had a sample tested by the laboratory in Barcelona. Fortunately, it is 84% pentobarbital. It's powder I bought 10 years ago!
Do you think it is a good idea to put it in the capsules and take it? The taste is truly terrible.

fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I suppose it should work, as you said you got tested and they said that it's still valid N. People say that liquid N can last ~20 years, I suppose that the powder form should last even more.
Did you used some specific service in bcn to do that?

Last edited:
P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
I don't live in Spain. I tried many times to send the samples but they never arrived. So I flew there and they sent me the result after 1 week.

Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
The PPeH mentions powdered N. I would recommend following their instructions, whatever they are.

fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I don't live in Spain. I tried many times to send the samples but they never arrived. So I flew there and they sent me the result after 1 week.
Catalan proficiency :P

There is a kind of association that make drugs tests to help people to avoid to get bad products on discos, etc. but I can't remember the name. Did you tested in this kind of facilities?

P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
Catalan proficiency :P

There is a kind of association that make drugs tests to help people to avoid to get bad products on discos, etc. but I can't remember the name. Did you tested in this kind of facilities?
Yes. Energy control in Barcelona

Reactions: fruit-loops
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
It is! Thank you to remember it to me! :))

Reactions: Pw81