lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Let's say you have a sensitive and messed up stomach. I get full pretty easily and things move really slowly. Also I'm really sensitive to alcohol (don't drink anymore).

Should I alter the N protocol in any way? Fast for longer? Skip the alcohol? I think I should definitely eat the toast an hour before to help with nausea. But I'm not sure about the other aspects.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and fisil
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
its 200ml of liquid, i think you are exagerating... take the anti vomit, anti emetic for sure

Reactions: fisil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Just take the anti emetic. The hardest part is to do it and almost all here afraid even with N.
I woukd drink before and after taking N it makes it stronger and eat some crackers before taking the anti emetics

Reactions: lululoo
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Resurrecting this thread because I am in the same situation and am concerned.

Doing this trial run of domperidone has been illuminating. This stuff makes me MORE nauseous somehow. Idk wtf to do. But my nausea seems a lot better when I add dramamine...i think dramamine works on some part of your brain that the domperidone/meto doesn't (since it helps motion sickness). Still have to take the domperidone and then the stat dose of meto, but I am very concerned now knowing how my stomach reacts to domperidone....

I am also thinking about smoking some weed beforehand. Idk. I'm desperate. I CAN'T vomit this stuff up.