• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
im in the uk and can someone please tell me what they mean when reffereing to N from d. obviously D is the source and the N clearly isnt nitrogen so idk wtf everyones on about please help. my nitrogen bag didnt work i need a alternative quickly. soium nitrite is a horrible death and buying in the uk is a myth at this point ive been looking for a seller without requiring a business number but none exist. N form D is clearly working someone please explain

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
N is what people use when referring to Nembutal which is a peaceful way to ctb. There is a whole megathread about this.

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
N is what people use when referring to Nembutal which is a peaceful way to ctb. There is a whole megathread about this.
figure that out now soz for the noob question, heard D got busted which is fucking typical the day i fucking found out about this mix
from what i understand its not just nembutal he was selling i really hope they come back online

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
figure that out now soz for the noob question, heard D got busted which is fucking typical the day i fucking found out about this mix
from what i understand its not just nembutal he was selling i really hope they come back online
It is just N

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
What happened with the GHB and Pheno? Chose not a good idea?

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
D got busted? We await his return like the messiah but maybe he'll never come back?

Why is SN a horrible death? The vomit & it's slow? It's so popular I'm tempted

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
D got busted? We await his return like the messiah but maybe he'll never come back?

Why is SN a horrible death? The vomit & it's slow? It's so popular I'm tempted
I'm not holding my breath on D. I guess they'll be false messiahs.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I haven't heard that D got busted. I haven't heard that he did not get busted. I've heard his email has changed and it will only be available to those who can purchase the Exit Essentials handbook, and that his email will change continuously. No one here knows what's going on. All that is for certain is there is no N from D available right now. Find another method. There are plenty.

Reactions: wljourney
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
im in the uk and can someone please tell me what they mean when reffereing to N from d. obviously D is the source and the N clearly isnt nitrogen so idk wtf everyones on about please help. my nitrogen bag didnt work i need a alternative quickly. soium nitrite is a horrible death and buying in the uk is a myth at this point ive been looking for a seller without requiring a business number but none exist. N form D is clearly working someone please explain
How is SN a "horrible death" ??

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
There have been accounts of people suffering with difficulty of breathing, spasms, nausea, headache, vomiting.
I haven't heard anything about difficulty breathing and spasms. Nausea vomiting and headache are all to be expected. You're drinking lethal poison. But overall with the right drugs it is pretty peaceful from all the data. It's death, it's not going to be a walk in the park.

Hangnail

Hangnail

Jul 14, 2022
I haven't heard anything about difficulty breathing and spasms. Nausea vomiting and headache are all to be expected. You're drinking lethal poison. But overall with the right drugs it is pretty peaceful from all the data. It's death, it's not going to be a walk in the park.
There was a documentation on Sasu of someone taking SN. The witness said she breathed heavily and seemed to spasm if I remember correctly, or at least seemed to lose control of her movements. Apparently the individual whispered "fuck" 3x after drinking SN.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
N = SN + metoclopramide + propranolol + painkiller

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1 and new.solution1
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔒𝔱𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔑𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
Reactions: Lost Magic, Flebsy, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
just read up on SN deaths, its one of the most painful methods out there
It may not be the ideal death, the panacea if you will, but it is certainly not one of the most painful deaths "out there". You need to read more before making exclamations, IMO.

Reactions: wljourney, betternever2havbeen, Flebsy and 2 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
There was a documentation on Sasu of someone taking SN. The witness said she breathed heavily and seemed to spasm if I remember correctly, or at least seemed to lose control of her movements. Apparently the individual whispered "fuck" 3x after drinking SN.
I've read way too many SN threads and spoke to way too many people who survived to let one thread deter me.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Does this recipe work well? I heard SN can be uncomfortable for 30 minutes.
Yes, if you're diligent and follow the Stan's method, the chances of possible complications are very low. You can also add benzos, mouth numbing pastilles and especially fasting into the equation. Painkillers work the best again the uncomfortable feeling.

Most complications are from people who were not able to follow all recommendations. And even if they failed, nothing serious happened to them, because the effects of SN are reversible. You either CTB or recover, no long-term damage. It is because of the mechanism im which SN works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammie
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
N = SN + metoclopramide + propranolol + painkiller
N = SN - S
I am joking. I don't want to offend you ;)
I just found your post funny even though the recipe at right is right.

• Yay!
Reactions: Cryptonite