V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Hey all,

So i emailed both email addresses from A, and they didn't go through. However D (as listed in the pphb) did respond, saying that he would sell me 2 bottles for 550, which is considerably cheaper than C's prices on the darknet. Does anyone have experience with this seller? His name rarely, if ever, comes up on this forum.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Darkdreamer001
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
D is an established scammer

• Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Mindy, patheticpartner and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
His name stopped coming up because he is a scammer, which was discussed on the forum in the past. In updated versions of the PPeH he was removed as a trusted seller.

• Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, Isadeth and 2 others
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
550 was a lot cheaper than what he was trying to sell to me for. I would check the recent PPH. If anybody has a copy. I do not have a copy.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
His name stopped coming up because he is a scammer, which was discussed on the forum in the past. In updated versions of the PPeH he was removed as a trusted seller.
He's in the 2021 version hmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, patheticpartner and wordsonscreen
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Hey all,

So i emailed both email addresses from A, and they didn't go through. However D (as listed in the pphb) did respond, saying that he would sell me 2 bottles for 550, which is considerably cheaper than C's prices on the darknet. Does anyone have experience with this seller? His name rarely, if ever, comes up on this forum.
I heard he scammed a lot of people. I wouldn't trust ordering from. I don't really trust "A" either but I'd rather try "A" than the others given the history. This makes me worried about the information that's in the pph.

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
I heard he scammed a lot of people. I wouldn't trust ordering from. I don't really trust "A" either but I'd rather try "A" than the others given the history. This makes me worried about the information that's in the pph.
are we talking about the second seller mentioned in the 2021 version of PPH?

Why then does PPH mention this seller as being recognized and trusted?

In the digital version of the book (2021), they call him "B", it's the page after the one that mentions A, but when B answers the mails he says his name is D....

Thank you for enlightening me.
Advantage on the matter, because this threat dates back to last year, yet the version of PPH 2021 has been corrected and updated several times since....

Thanks you advanced,
Alown

Reactions: Darkdreamer001