Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Has anyone ever taken N by A and died that we know of?

Reactions: BLUE1970, Kruger, RedHarlequin and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I guess that's a no

Reactions: degeneratewaste
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
Stupid question and a stupid comment. If that were the case you wouldn't have seen news and headlines about raids that took place over a year ago.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I saw a thread a few days ago of someone that took N and died. He said that after he died he had to come back to post it about it, and then went straight back to being dead

• Hmph!
Reactions: RedHarlequin, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Nimbus and 2 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Stupid question and a stupid comment. If that were the case you wouldn't have seen news and headlines about raids that took place over a year ago.
Never saw any headlines. It's a reasonable question, nothing stupid about it. People observe suicides all the time, so you'd expect someone to have witnessed an exit with N

Reactions: RedHarlequin, Nimbus, Shiv15 and 1 other person
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I was talking about like goodbye threads..

Reactions: LastFlowers, BLUE1970 and Kruger
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020

That's pretty rude. Why is it a 'stupid' question? What news / headlines about raids?

Reactions: Pookie, Nimbus, Shiv15 and 1 other person
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020

Your so fucking toxic man

Reactions: dyingalone123, RedHarlequin, Kruger and 2 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Plenty, just on this site, which is the tip of the iceberg. I personally know of at least 3 from A, plus 2 from C. None of them released a goodbye thread.

Reactions: Fedrea, Kruger and BLUE1970
U

unblocktheplanet

Nov 19, 2020
Plenty, just on this site, which is the tip of the iceberg. I personally know of at least 3 from A, plus 2 from C. None of them released a goodbye thread.
Thank you for this polite reply. Glad there's some civility left. Some of us would prefer a quiet departure.

Reactions: dyingalone123, Kruger and Viro_Major
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Has anyone ever taken N by A and died that we know of?

@Ark. Of course we can't know for sure. I believe the member did a goodbye thread.

Reactions: Kruger and Viro_Major
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
@Ark. Of course we can't know for sure. I believe the member did a goodbye thread.
I think there was a comment about that person successfully departing on just 1 vial when 2 are required for the lethal dose? Think it was in that gigantic thred about A that was stickied and then disappeared.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
he did use 6g, which is the bare minimum advised. Usually 10-12g is preferred as standard. It would depend on your body type also (a frail girl may be ok with 1 bottle only, more than an overweight guy, then the timing to unconsciousness and death could be delayed quite some)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I did use 6g, which is the bare minimum advised. Usually 10-12g is preferred as standard. It would depend on your body type also (a frail girl may be ok with 1 bottle only, more than an overweight guy, then the timing to unconsciousness and death could be delayed quite some)
Is there somewhere i can read about your experience of surviving N?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry, typo (edited). Was speaking of Ark. Nobody survives N as long as not rescued in time

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I think there was a comment about that person successfully departing on just 1 vial when 2 are required for the lethal dose? Think it was in that gigantic thred about A that was stickied and then disappeared.

Yes, the they said in a comment in their goodbye thread that they only took one vial. Two are not technically required but are recommended to be sure. Someone who weighs more may require two.

This is the thread you were talking about I think. They might have mentioned there as well that they were only taking one vial:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438/

Reactions: Fedrea and Kruger
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Kruger, I have insufficient privileges to pm, is it the "C"mail address A now uses? Or the T mail?

@Kruger, check out the post history.

Reactions: Kruger