• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Has anyone experienced something similar? So I recently placed an order with A, made the payment via WU, contacted A with all the necessary details and everything seemed fine. Then A emailed to say there was a problem and that there must have been an error with where I chose to send the money(ie the correct state), I knew I did not make any errors, triple checked everything when I was making the payment, but went back into WU anyway to confirm there was no mistake and they checked for me and everything was fine, all details correct and they said there was no reason why the person I was sending to should not be able to collect the money. I'm super stressed about this, I'm so desperate to get hold of N:( I am broke and sold all of my most expensive items to be able to pay for this
And before someone asks, yes this is the real A I'm dealing with, at least I'm 99.99999% sure as was confirmed by multiple members here

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Pen>Sword, Darkdreamer001 and 14 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Has anyone experienced something similar? So I recently placed an order with A, made the payment via WU, contacted A with all the necessary details and everything seemed fine. Then A emailed to say there was a problem and that there must have been an error with where I chose to send the money(ie the correct state), I knew I did not make any errors, triple checked everything when I was making the payment, but went back into WU anyway to confirm there was no mistake and they checked for me and everything was fine, all details correct and they said there was no reason why the person I was sending to should not be able to collect the money. I'm super stressed about this, I'm so desperate to get hold of N:( I am broke and sold all of my most expensive items to be able to pay for this
And before someone asks, yes this is the real A I'm dealing with, at least I'm 99.99999% sure as was confirmed by multiple members here
I don't want to speculate too much, but has A gone from ghosting people and sending unsealed bottles, to being an outright scammer?

• Aww..
Reactions: Fthis, Darkdreamer001, Deafsn0w and 4 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I don't want to speculate too much, but has A gone from ghosting people and sending unsealed bottles, to being an outright scammer?
Before A told me about this issue today I was getting a good impression from them, everything seemed legit and professional, just from the tone of the emails and getting back to me relatively quickly etc. but I guess who's to know really:/ Thankfully WU have said I can get my refund if I don't solve the issue, but I really hope this works out... :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, KleinerWolf, Deafsn0w and 2 others
DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
Has A become a crook?
Before A told me about this issue today I was getting a good impression from them, everything seemed legit and professional, just from the tone of the emails and getting back to me relatively quickly etc. but I guess who's to know really:/ Thankfully WU have said I can get my refund if I don't solve the issue, but I really hope this works out... :(
what will you do? do you think he wants to kidnap you?

Reactions: dysprosium- and Deafsn0w
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Yep
Has A become a crook?

what will you do? do you think he wants to kidnap you?
where did kidnap come into this?

Reactions: Fthis, dysprosium-, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
The closest I remember of trouble with WU towards A was this story, which does not look exactly like yours
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438/page-20

Ppl who order with A should always, as a starter, announce themselves as a member of Exit Int during the initial email, even if a lie, so the seller gets the pressure to risk his reputation. That increases the odds of delivery.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438/page-23

If I read the latest reports, the recent evolution of A does not appear the best, when he claims to not receive Bitcoin although it can be proven and the proofs are provided.
Also changing shipper is not a welcomed turn imho, facing customs, even though the declared value should pass under scrutiny

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BLUE1970, Deafsn0w, Fedrea and 3 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If he hasn't taken the money from WU and OP can get it back, where is the scam?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Ok A emailed me back asking me to send a picture of my receipt so he can 'see what the problem is', which I suggested in my previous email, is there any reason why this would not be a wise idea?

DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
It may not be a scam for the OP, but it could be an attempted scam. Aparement A is not very reliable according to the last testimonies .... it is worrying because I do not know of any other reliable source ....

• Aww..
Reactions: Fthis, Darkdreamer001 and Deafsn0w
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Only reason it would be a bad idea lies about the fact that once he claims the money with the MTCN number, you'll get no refund from WU
this behaviour has happened before and is not unusual if you read the above thread.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, everydayiloveyou and xLosthopex
DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
Apparently it works like this .... When the money sent him, he says he did not receive it and asks for proof ...
then A is definitely a swindler?

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Only reason it would be a bad idea lies about the fact that once he claims the money with the MTCN number, you'll get no refund from WU
this behaviour has happened before and is not unusual if you read the above thread.
Like I had already given him the MTCN number so he could have just easily claimed it already? But WU had even told me no one had even attempted to claim the money yet

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
He just needs the MTCN and that you matched a name and town / area (to eliminate the double names) to claim funds. Stick to WU's version to figure it out

Reactions: BLUE1970, Deafsn0w and xLosthopex
K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
Like I had already given him the MTCN number so he could have just easily claimed it already? But WU had even told me no one had even attempted to claim the money yet
Maybe an interception by LE?
Is it a long shot?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Maybe an interception by LE?
Is it a long shot?
Well the lady I spoke to at WU rang up I guess what must be the WU head office to see if there had been any reported issues with the transfer and she said everything was fine

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and Viro_Major
DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
Well the lady I spoke to at WU rang up I guess what must be the WU head office to see if there had been any reported issues with the transfer and she said everything was fine
Do you have any news from A?
What are you doing?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I sent him a pic of my receipt that he asked for, waiting on a response... -_-

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Fedrea and Deleted member 4993
DFFP

DFFP

Aug 2, 2020
Ok...well:meh:. Just wait...

Reactions: Deafsn0w and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
so has he not collected the money yet then?
Haven't gone back to WU to check, was gonna wait and see what his reply is to my receipt pic, like that's literal proof that I sent the money so he better get back to me to say he sent my package!! -_-

• Wow
Reactions: Deafsn0w, MartyByrde, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I hope it goes ok for you, i'm a bit skeptical about using WU, did they not question you about the amount?

I thought things were going well with A at the moment!

I take it your 100% sure it was the correct email? With his old one, a scammer had changed 1letter only in the email address, could be easy to miss it, thats why i ask!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Deafsn0w and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I hope it goes ok for you, i'm a bit skeptical about using WU, did they not question you about the amount?

I thought things were going well with A at the moment!

I take it your 100% sure it was the correct email? With his old one, a scammer had changed 1letter only in the email address, could be easy to miss it, thats why i ask!!!
No they didn't question me, who knows maybe they were suspicious but I guess there's not a lot they could say/do
And I've checked with many people on this site that the address I have is correct, and triple checked the spelling!:)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I thought it was hard to send certain amounts through WU. Its a hell of alot easier to do than bitcoin, for me anyway!!! I have ordered illegal items before using it
lol

alot of scammers use it though aswell!

interested to know how things go though, hope you get it :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, DFFP and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I thought it was hard to send certain amounts through WU. Its a hell of alot easier to do than bitcoin, for me anyway!!! I have ordered illegal items before using it
lol

alot of scammers use it though aswell!

interested to know how things go though, hope you get it :)
They did mention in WU that some states/locations have limits on how much you can send, but surely A would have mentioned/known that if the amount I was sending went over the limit ?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Viro_Major and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
They did mention in WU that some states/locations have limits on how much you can send, but surely A would have mentioned/known that if the amount I was sending went over the limit ?

yeah he must do, i think the limit some places is £500.

can i ask did you ask for dolethal, or are you not too bothered as long as it is N!!!!( i know i wouldn't be!) Although i'm unsure if he is still selling dolethal anyway?

D

Deleted member 4993

Only the person who you gave the ( MTCN ) number to can withdraw the funds, remind him of that,
I do assume that's what you did ?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
yeah he must do, i think the limit some places is £500.

can i ask did you ask for dolethal, or are you not too bothered as long as it is N!!!!( i know i wouldn't be!) Although i'm unsure if he is still selling dolethal anyway?
I dunno I only asked for N, at this rate I'll take what I can get lol

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Ok update!
And good news(hopefully not too good to be true!)
A got back to me finally, said he still can't get the money but told me to get the refund and pay via *M* but that he has already sent the package anyway
He had said initially that he'd sent the package but I assumed he would have canceled it when he said he couldn't claim the money

• Wow
Reactions: Pen>Sword, KleinerWolf, Deafsn0w and 5 others
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Ok update!
And good news(hopefully not too good to be true!)
A got back to me finally, said he still can't get the money but told me to get the refund and pay via *M* but that he has already sent the package anyway
He had said initially that he'd sent the package but I assumed he would have canceled it when he said he couldn't claim the money
*A creates a new thread on DD (drug dealers) forum "What happened to @xLosthopex?", afraid of being scammed, asking C and other alphabet letters what he should do now.*

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, voyager, Deafsn0w and 1 other person