Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
To know if it's the good moment to order N from A, I propose, in this topic, that everyone who has ordered N from A write :
- Country / Date of order / Date of reception / Tested (by Energy Control) ? / Taste ?

For example, me :
- France / Ordered N (D - red liquid) june 10 / received my N june 22 / Non tested / Non tasted

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Secrets1, homebound and 4 others
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I paid for my N on June 19th and received it on July 4th. I have not tested or tasted it.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium, camus44, Meditation guide and 2 others
oasis

oasis

Jul 21, 2020
Maybe also adding your country could be helpful to make sense of the dates.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Rabitfever, Meditation guide and 3 others
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Anybody from Asia got N from A?

Reactions: RRH and Alucard
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
To know if it's the good moment to order N from A, I propose, in this topic, that everyone who has ordered N from A write :
- Country / Date of order / Date of reception / Tested (by Energy Control) ? / Taste ?

For example, me :
- France / Ordered N (D - red liquid) june 10 / received my N june 22 / Non tested / Non tasted

Allow me to ask what you mean by A in this case?

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Allow me to ask what you mean by A in this case?

A is the official seller of N (whose adress is in The Peaceful Pill Handbook by Philip Nitschke - Exit International).

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
P

Postmortam

Jul 4, 2020
Has anyone orderd from A and tested it so its the real stuff or not?

Reactions: Alucard and Fedrea
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
just got confirmation from A. I'm in oz. Hopefully there are no hiccups in transit.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghettofunk, RRH, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
can someone PM me A's email?
Hey there, I hope it's not too late, but try to find A's E-Mail in the handbook and double check it, when you reach out to him. There are way to many people who are trying to scam you.

Reactions: redbutterfly
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I went to pay today and western union have imposed some gay limit in the country of A which is beneath what is required. Anyone else had this?

Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
I'm going to continue digging into N from A to see if I can find my answer, but I want to go ahead and ask here anyway since this is an up to date thread. How is this shipped (what sort of package) and how is the stealth? Sorry to somewhat derail from the originally intended purpose of the thread, I just need to figure it out and didn't want to start yet another N thread.

Reactions: redbutterfly
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
How is this shipped (what sort of package) and how is the stealth?
Nobody will answer that as it would make it easier for customs to intercept packages.

Reactions: xBrialesana, Secrets1, checkouttime and 3 others
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
Nobody will answer that as it would make it easier for customs to intercept packages.

I wasn't sure if anyone would be willing to or not. Well, if some is willing to pm me to keep it less public. I suppose I can just email him and see if he'll let me know. The package would be handled briefly by the office here where I'm living. I'm assuming he wouldn't be risky about this stuff, but I don't want to assume too much. Thanks for reaponding. This isn't for me, just in case someone sees this and wonders what went wrong.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
I went to pay today and western union have imposed some gay limit in the country of A which is beneath what is required. Anyone else had this?
Which country did you try to send from?
Could you break it into two payments done on separate days?
I'm sure A would be okay with that.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

At a guess i would say the reason for this it there has been a massive bust to do with illegal narcotics. its to do with encrypted phones and so i imagine they are intercepting a lot of mail etc especially from countries like where A is.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Homosexuals impose restrictions, or restrictions are imposed on homosexuals?

Or did you mean happy when you said gay? This sounds unhappy.

Reactions: Secrets1, Rabitfever, yannyorlaurel and 4 others
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
@ anyone worried about ordering from A:
I can say my experience was very good! I had questions which A answered within a day or so (excluding weekends), and A was also understanding when I hit a delay with paying by bitcoin.
Living in an island Nation and with the state of the world today I had worries, but everything turned out fine.

order date: August 11th
A posted on: August 13th
order received (oz): August 18th

Reactions: persimmontea, SnowStroller and checkouttime
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I can say my experience was very good! I had questions which A answered within a day or so (excluding weekends), and A was also understanding when I hit a delay with paying by bitcoin.
Living in an island Nation and with the state of the world today I had worries, but everything turned out fine.

was it dolenthal you got . ? the orange stuff

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

where did you acquire his new email? I assume it was the new email you was in contact with him on?

Reactions: eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
was it dolenthal you got . ? the orange stuff

yes. rosey orange.
where did you acquire his new email? I assume it was the new email you was in contact with him on?

Yes. The email I used can be found in the most recent edition of the PPeH, but the mail provider has changed from P to T.

PM me if you want. i had it confirmed by several members before I used it.

Last edited:
Reactions: insurancepolicy and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
depends on the lighting i guess? it looks pinkish-orange to me, hence "rosey" orange.

yeah i just had another look and i would definitely say its a 'rosey' colour! you lucky bugger:hihi:

Reactions: eeyore9128
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
What do you do with it, drink it or inject it? What's the end like - quick and painless or not so nice?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
What do you do with it, drink it or inject it? What's the end like - quick and painless or not so nice?

you drink it.Its the 'holy grail' for most people. the swiss organisations use it.

if you want some info on it i would suggest reading the PPH.if you look on the resources page of the forum, you can find links to it

Reactions: eeyore9128 and TheQ22
B

BK2

May 14, 2019
yes. rosey orange.

Yes. The email I used can be found in the most recent edition of the PPeH, but the mail provider has changed from P to T.

PM me if you want. i had it confirmed by several members before I used it.

I would like to get his new email since I can't afford the updated PPeH. How do I PM you for that?

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019

What is a "gay limit"??? They don't let you order if you are gay? How would they even know?

• Love
Reactions: blue_muse, Maka hiamoe, checkouttime and 1 other person
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I would like to get his new email since I can't afford the updated PPeH. How do I PM you for that?

i think you need to post a few more times before you can message someone :heart: