• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
You're still salvageable dude. I can't do coffee anymore because it reminds me too much of when I was happy, which sends me further down the rabbit hole.

Make good use of the fact that you still have normal functionality.
Just because consciousness is briefly tolerable after coffee? Or do you have more reason to say that? (We've interacted a few times here...)

Yeah, I'm encouragement-fishing. CTB has become scarier lately. I'm thinking of my family. Not trying to attention whore.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Just because consciousness is briefly tolerable after coffee? Or do you have more reason to say that? (We've interacted a few times here...)

Yeah, I'm encouragement-fishing. CTB has become scarier lately. I'm thinking of my family. Not trying to attention whore.

Yes, even if it's brief.

You're still younger than me too. And may not have my adhd issues or messed up sexual past when I was young that's kept me a virgin the rest of my life.

It's sad too, I don't know how true it is but I've been told I'm good looking and I'm in good physical health and athletic and all, it's just another waste in a long line of them for me. I'm sure someone who was normal could've shown some women a good time.

R

rkachna

May 29, 2019
Mine came too. If A sent it on last Saturday, it means that it arrived in 6 days only using the private courier. (I live in Czech Rep.) I was so happy that it came that I almost forgot to be suicidal for a moment...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NotOfThisEarth, Seaghost, kuddelmuddel23 and 3 others
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Are you choosing death because you failed to take down Heisenberg?
Lmao, finally someone gets the reference!

• Love
Reactions: Dartz, Final Escape, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Reactions: NotOfThisEarth, Dartz and LifeIsNotFun
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Dreamcolleger