Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Well folks, my N came today. Feels weird. Now I have the power at my fingertips.

• Hugs
Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, Pezballs, Boxoftools and 23 others
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Are you preparations before Ctb over ?? If not what are you planning for ??

Reactions: Final Escape
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
How long did it take to get?

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
It tooks 18 days. My preparations are over. This week is the week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Kikoo Loool, ddutch and 2 others
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
It tooks 18 days. My preparations are over. This week is the week.
How did you get a hold of N? I can't find anything except the peace handbook. I can't take a trip to Mexico and I know there has to be a way to order it. Just would hate for some usps person to open my package and see it. I don't know how that works.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I ordered from A. He is the only supplier in the world as of now. His email is in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.

Reactions: Final Escape, Kikoo Loool, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I ordered from A. He is the only supplier in the world as of now. His email is in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
Good luck asacschrader33. I hope you find your peace and thank you for the info. Take care my friend

Reactions: Final Escape, Seaghost, Deleted member 4288 and 2 others
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
What's exactly your plan?
I'm going to go deep in the woods with a shotgun and my N. Gonna take the N, and if I puke or wake up (which I don't think I will), then gonna eat the gun.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Kikoo Loool, Seaghost and 7 others
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Good luck.

Did you get meto with it or separately?

Reactions: Final Escape and Vidar33
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I got meto about a month ago. I don't know if I should do ahead regimen or stat dose. I've heard both work and a stat dose would be much easier.

Reactions: Final Escape, Kikoo Loool and not_a_robot
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I got meto about a month ago. I don't know if I should do ahead regimen or stat dose. I've heard both work and a stat dose would be much easier.
The regimen seems like a killer. At this point I don't know whether it will be N or SN (depends if I can even get the N or get it in time). But reading a lot of the posts, the meto could be the worst part. And the PPH just mentions taking it 30 minutes before (with SN at least).

Reactions: Final Escape and Weems
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I think I'm just going to use the stat dose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Kikoo Loool and Soul
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I just tasted the N. It's really not that bad. Bitter, sure, but I was expecting something much much worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Kikoo Loool, Seaghost and 8 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019

First of all, congrats on getting the N my friend, and I truly wish you find the peace you deserve. I would recommend you do the 48 hour regime. 1x 10mg pill/ 3 times a day

Reactions: Final Escape and Vidar33
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm glad your N arrived safe and sound - thanks for keeping us informed. I'm sorry about everything that has led you to this point and hope that all your decisions moving forward will have the best possible outcomes for you.

Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 4288, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Do you guys actually test this stuff somehow before gulping it all down?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
How did you get a hold of N? I can't find anything except the peace handbook. I can't take a trip to Mexico and I know there has to be a way to order it. Just would hate for some usps person to open my package and see it. I don't know how that works.
pay for upgraded shipping, they'll use a courier, usually.
Do you guys actually test this stuff somehow before gulping it all down?
It puts you to sleep in small amounts.

Reactions: Final Escape and Egddios
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Lucky you :hug:

I'll probably try to order my own soon.

It's better to have it and have no use for it than needing it and have no access to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 4288 and Vidar33
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Well folks, my N came today. Feels weird. Now I have the power at my fingertips.

Are you choosing death because you failed to take down Heisenberg?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Istanbulite, Final Escape, Asacschrader33 and 7 others
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
I was thinking of this, but it seems really expensive and I dont think I can wait 18 days! need something now

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I just tasted the N. It's really not that bad. Bitter, sure, but I was expecting something much much worse.
Wow, I'm very happy for you that your N has come successfully! This also gives me a little more security now, I had read your postings in the Megathread.

Thanks a lot for your feedback regarding the taste. This has been a big worry to me over the last few days because some users have called it the worst thing they have ever tasted. Your experiences with it help me enormously and give me hope. Thank you so much for writing your feedback!

Reactions: Asacschrader33, Deleted member 4288, Dartz and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Wow, I'm very happy for you that your N has come successfully! This also gives me a little more security now, I had read your postings in the Megathread.

Thanks a lot for your feedback regarding the taste. This has been a big worry to me over the last few days because some users have called it the worst thing they have ever tasted. Your experiences with it help me enormously and give me hope. Thank you so much for writing your feedback!
If your so worried about the taste then you can use Synsepalum dulcificum fruit and it will make anything bitter tasting taste sweet.

There are test kits out there to buy I believe. But some here say if a small amount puts you to sleep, it's probably the real deal.
I brought a test kit, it was too technical and not clear enough on how to use, and I am a pretty smart kind of guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
The regimen seems like a killer. At this point I don't know whether it will be N or SN (depends if I can even get the N or get it in time). But reading a lot of the posts, the meto could be the worst part. And the PPH just mentions taking it 30 minutes before (with SN at least).
Sorry to ask to be spoonfed rather than look it up, but what's so bad about the anti-Es? I've read that they're dopamine blockers, so what, you feel depressed, sluggish, dumb before you go?

That really does sound bad. Right now life is only tolerable right after I boost my dopamine with my morning coffee.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Sorry to ask to be spoonfed rather than look it up, but what's so bad about the anti-Es? I've read that they're dopamine blockers, so what, you feel depressed, sluggish, dumb before you go?

That really does sound bad. Right now life is only tolerable right after I boost my dopamine with my morning coffee.

You're still salvageable dude. I can't do coffee anymore because it reminds me too much of when I was happy, which sends me further down the rabbit hole.

Make good use of the fact that you still have normal functionality.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

Not even in the slightest. There is a potential very nasty reaction to metoclopramide called EPS (extrapyramidal symptoms) - uncontrollable muscle spasms and jerks. But only 1 in 500 people will get it, and the percentage of those where it will be really bad is further down.

Domperidone can be used instead, it does not have these risks, but is also a weaker antiemetic so higher risk of it not working and you puking your poison back up.

Reactions: ddutch