lostinthevoid777

lostinthevoid777

Sep 6, 2024
the method I'm doing is full suspension hanging, next weekend I will have 3 days with no one home and a good 6 hours away, I'm planing to ctb on Saturday the 14th, I have done quite a lot of research on hanging but I just want to make sure I get it right, from my understanding I need to make sure I put the rope up close to my jawline as possible with a washcloth to provident rug-burn I've done a lot of trying to find the arteries in my neck and every-time I always get lightheaded and feel like I'm going to pass out so I think I have a good idea of where they are, for a anchor point, I'm going to hang it on a outside of a door, I will have my dog home with me so that makes me sad, I can't stop wondering how my family will react, but I guess that's non of my business, my fear is getting scared right before hand but we will see.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
That is the generally advised procedure for full suspension.

If you haven't already, double check your plan with the following threads:

I wish you luck in whatever you end up doing. Full suspension is pretty hardcore, in my opinion. I could never manage to conjure the balls to do it when it was my method of choice.

Reactions: lostinthevoid777
lostinthevoid777

lostinthevoid777

Sep 6, 2024
Having hard time visualizing this for "full suspension".
I'm going to tie the rope outside the door on the handle and close the door, I weight about 120 lbs and have made sure it can hold me, any suggestions?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace, best wishes.

Reactions: lostinthevoid777
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm going to tie the rope outside the door on the handle and close the door, I weight about 120 lbs and have made sure it can hold me, any suggestions?
Sorry. I still don't see this working for full suspension. Partial yes.