• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mari202

Nov 3, 2020
Uh my name is Mari and my week has been kind of hard I'm not gonna lie. I've been feeling really low this week to the point where I just really really hate waking up and it makes my mornings really hard to go through and the days are getting harder to go through and I have this feeling on not having a "will to live" I mean I've been feeling this way for a while but it's really hitting hard this week and I have yet to decide my ctb date because I feel like haven't gotten to that point yet but I do feel like days are getting harder and harder and it's getting harder to smile on people's faces and tell them I'm okay because when I do say something I always get told off or they don't want to talk about it and it happens to me so much I just don't say anything and I just swallow it down but this week I've never wanted someone to just ask me if I was okay and I meant the real are you okay and not the one where people are just noticing you being quiet for like an 1 hour but that's just wishful thinking at my point but yea that was my week I'm sorry for the long post I kind of started crying in the middle of it but i just really wanted to share it

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear the people around you are not good listeners, and it sounds like you're going through a very rough patch. I'm here to listen if you need to vent. Sending hugs.

M

Mari202

Nov 3, 2020
I'm sorry to hear the people around you are not good listeners, and it sounds like you're going through a very rough patch. I'm here to listen if you need to vent. Sending hugs.
Thank you it does mean a lot that to me it's just this week was kind of kicking my ass and I've been struggling to get to Friday and I love hugs thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Uh my name is Mari and my week has been kind of hard I'm not gonna lie. I've been feeling really low this week to the point where I just really really hate waking up and it makes my mornings really hard to go through and the days are getting harder to go through and I have this feeling on not having a "will to live" I mean I've been feeling this way for a while but it's really hitting hard this week and I have yet to decide my ctb date because I feel like haven't gotten to that point yet but I do feel like days are getting harder and harder and it's getting harder to smile on people's faces and tell them I'm okay because when I do say something I always get told off or they don't want to talk about it and it happens to me so much I just don't say anything and I just swallow it down but this week I've never wanted someone to just ask me if I was okay and I meant the real are you okay and not the one where people are just noticing you being quiet for like an 1 hour but that's just wishful thinking at my point but yea that was my week I'm sorry for the long post I kind of started crying in the middle of it but i just really wanted to share it
I know how you feel, I have been in a similar condition for almost 3 months, by the end of the year I will catch the bus, at the moment only the thought of ending it when I want to give me some relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I am so sorry to hear about the struggles you're going through, life definitely has not been easy on you but the fact that you're trying your best to push through your days, that's more than enough. :heart:

Kudos to you for having had the courage to share your story, and please know that, I, along with many people here on SS, am here with you. If you ever need to let some steam off or simply to get distracted, feel free to do so. Sending you virtual hugs! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Mari202
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's bad if you bottle up those feelings inside, but it's worse that they're putting a cork in it. You might know this already, but please always remember that it aint your fault why they're treating you this way. It's they're own bad behavior. No one deserves to be ignored like this.

As the others say, we welcome you here and I hope venting it out lessens your burden a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Mari202