Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Imagine being completely done in life. Walking into the woods and just reminiscing everything that you've been through in your life that led you to this point. You're not depressed or anything but you're just ready to retire from life itself and you're at peace with that. Not willing to wait till old age.

Laying down and never getting up. Letting nature take its course while you die a slow and easy death.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote and not-2-b-the-answer
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It wouldn't be easy though, it would be agonising. Starvation, infection, exposure, etc. This planet is so teeming with suffering that it will come to visit you without any invitation, you don't even need to move a muscle.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Joey
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Imagine being completely done in life. Walking into the woods and just reminiscing everything that you've been through in your life that led you to this point. You're not depressed or anything but you're just ready to retire from life itself and you're at peace with that. Not willing to wait till old age.

Laying down and never getting up. Letting nature take its course while you die a slow and easy death.

This is what I want so bad. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Joey and Woodnote
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I kinda did that without the dying part. It was surreal really, taking in everything I've done and realizing that I really just don't want this life anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joey and not-2-b-the-answer