• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
is that if we continue to exist we'll continue to be in the imperfect state full of unnecessary fight, rat race, problems and suffering. This will never end, until there's no more "us" to experience anything (which is ideal).
We're just a broken system that can't ever resolve a problem without creating new ones. The problems exist because we exist in the first place actually. This is just how it works to exist, and honestly it's kind of stupid.

However I wouldn't say that anyone is *morally obliged* to do anything. I have found one version of efilism (which claims that humans are morally obliged to continue to exist until they find a way to wipe it all out) quite unsatisfactory. To me it's just another thing that focuses on achieving some future dreams (which may not work), while creating problems in the here and now, and it's putting too much hope on humanity as a system...

Like, if you give birth to a child and expect them to embrace (and work towards the goal of that version of) efilism, even if you claim that it's for the "greater good", you're actually still creating problems and causing them pain (since they may not like it at all), and that's not selfless at all, nor does it reduce suffering (instead of creating more problems to be resolved).
And it's so easy for people to blind themselves and totally ignore the amount of suffering that's going on in this existence, just to reject this idea that they don't like.
Yep. That's how broken we are.

I find it funny how we live in a stupidly primitive way (such as having a body and having necessary needs, communicating in an inefficient way, keep being in a loop of creating problems and trying to resolve them, with the intention of keeping the loop going, etc. ). I even start to feel that it's kind of stupid to not want out tbh.
It's bold and arrogant to assume that those cases of extreme suffering won't happen to someone (or someone's child). You're not morally obliged to end it, but if you want to continue with life, or even want to procreate, you should expect anything that can happen to happen. It's that simple.
If there's a chance to raise more awareness, I would say getting them to think twice about giving birth, and seriously thinking about legalizing assisted suicide so that everyone is allowed to be freed if they choose to would be in the right direction. But again I wouldn't have much hope given how broken we are as a system.

rn I just want to relax and free fall, enjoy myself as much as I can, while still being sensitive to what and how suffering is produced and trying to reduce as much as possible. When shit gets too unacceptable I'll ctb. I feel like it's inevitably leading me towards ctb but that's not a bad thing, is it? But seriously, I feel like once you begin realizing these things and thinking like this there's just no turning back.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
is that if we continue to exist we'll continue to be in the imperfect state full of unnecessary fight, rat race, problems and suffering. This will never end, until there's no more "us" to experience anything (which is ideal).
We're just a broken system that can't ever resolve a problem without creating new ones. The problems exist because we exist in the first place actually. This is just how it works to exist, and honestly it's kind of stupid.

However I wouldn't say that anyone is *morally obliged* to do anything. I have found one version of efilism (which claims that humans are morally obliged to continue to exist until they find a way to wipe it all out) quite unsatisfactory. To me it's just another thing that focuses on achieving some future dreams (which may not work), while creating problems in the here and now, and it's putting too much hope on humanity as a system...

Like, if you give birth to a child and expect them to embrace (and work towards the goal of that version of) efilism, even if you claim that it's for the "greater good", you're actually still creating problems and causing them pain (since they may not like it at all), and that's not selfless at all, nor does it reduce suffering (instead of creating more problems to be resolved).
And it's so easy for people to blind themselves and totally ignore the amount of suffering that's going on in this existence, just to reject this idea that they don't like.
Yep. That's how broken we are.

I find it funny how we live in a stupidly primitive way (such as having a body and having necessary needs, communicating in an inefficient way, keep being in a loop of creating problems and trying to resolve them, with the intention of keeping the loop going, etc. ). I even start to feel that it's kind of stupid to not want out tbh.
It's bold and arrogant to assume that those cases of extreme suffering won't happen to someone (or someone's child). You're not morally obliged to end it, but if you want to continue with life, or even want to procreate, you should expect anything that can happen to happen. It's that simple.
If there's a chance to raise more awareness, I would say getting them to think twice about giving birth, and seriously thinking about legalizing assisted suicide so that everyone is allowed to be freed if they choose to would be in the right direction. But again I wouldn't have much hope given how broken we are as a system.

rn I just want to relax and free fall, enjoy myself as much as I can, while still being sensitive to what and how suffering is produced and trying to reduce as much as possible. When shit gets too unacceptable I'll ctb. I feel like it's inevitably leading me towards ctb but that's not a bad thing, is it? But seriously, I feel like once you begin realizing these things and thinking like this there's just no turning back.
I agree, I hate how we still have to have biological bodies/existence and necessary needs. I liked the idea of VSED because it meant that I could detach from this material world by not meeting these needs.

I don't think that anyone should be morally obliged to continue to exist. None of us consented to existence in the first place, so I believe that we shouldn't have to continue on if we don't want to. I also don't see a point of participating in the capitalist rat race. Life is a struggle and game that I don't want to take part in. I don't see a point, I'd honestly just rather give up now

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I agree, I hate how we still have to have biological bodies/existence and necessary needs. I liked the idea of VSED because it meant that I could detach from this material world by not meeting these needs.

I don't think that anyone should be morally obliged to continue to exist. None of us consented to existence in the first place, so I believe that we shouldn't have to continue on if we don't want to. I also don't see a point of participating in the capitalist rat race. Life is a struggle and game that I don't want to take part in. I don't see a point, I'd honestly just rather give up now
I always find it wise to prevent (or dissolve) a problem instead of letting it exist and trying to resolve it, because it's certain that you'll create some other problems on your way of trying to resolve one, and it never ends (and this applies to any aspect of life). The ultimate prevention of problems (and the only way that 100% works) is to dissolve existence. It's insane how people can't see that, and instead they're actively making this world more like a prison.

Reactions: sserafim
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Same thoughts. Sorry, too tired for a proper reply, but I love your line of thinking.

Ever since I could comprehend stuff, I wanted out. I never understood why I was confined to this body, with how terribly inefficient it is. Same goes for communication, it's just not enough.

Life for me is nothing but a search for pleasurable experiences while trying to be as empathetic as I can.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I always find it wise to prevent (or dissolve) a problem instead of letting it exist and trying to resolve it, because it's certain that you'll create some other problems on your way of trying to resolve one, and it never ends (and this applies to any aspect of life). The ultimate prevention of problems (and the only way that 100% works) is to dissolve existence. It's insane how people can't see that, and instead they're actively making this world more like a prison.
Yeah true, I agree. It's better to eliminate the problem completely than let it fester. For me my life and having to live is the problem, and I wish I could resolve it. I agree that the world is a prison. It's like we're not allowed to leave, there are active measures in place to prevent us from leaving. We're expected to continue to exist. Ugh I wish that we could have a choice, and that we could have the right to die

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that if all humans were capable of rational thought, this harmful species would have went extinct a long time ago and I certainly do think it's better that existence is completely erased and forgotten about as nobody can suffer from non-existence. But anyway existence really disgusts me, I find it tragic how all this meaningless suffering and senseless cruelty repeats in a cycle, existence itself will always be the true problem for me, existence was a problem that was completely unnecessary in the first place.

Reactions: sserafim