• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Original plan was for next week after I help my mother move out of her house. Today she showed me where I'll be living after the fact and it was this miserably bleak single room slave chambers in downtown... for shame I won't be helping my mother move furniture but at the same time I'm not about to spend a single living like a dog while I wait to be occasionally useful. Blew the last of my cash on booze and a good meal and now I'm heading for the rope at the park. Cheers to everyone else and good luck! And yes my spelling sucks never was any good at grammar and what not.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I have tried partial hanging a few times, but I can't seem to go through with it.
Once I really went for it but it took too long and was too painful so again I had to walk away from it, but I was ready to go there, kind of like when the trigger gets jammed.
I now found a way where I can go full suspension in my room. Everything is set, except the way I feel. As soon as I feel like I did that day, I will have the motivation to jump off.
Im doing everything I could so that I won't be interupted. I'm just a bit worried about the way I'm planning on doing it, I hope it's painless and quick.
I'm not sure if I'm going to do it tonight. But I need to bail before shit really hits the fan.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Original plan was for next week after I help my mother move out of her house. Today she showed me where I'll be living after the fact and it was this miserably bleak single room slave chambers in downtown... for shame I won't be helping my mother move furniture but at the same time I'm not about to spend a single living like a dog while I wait to be occasionally useful. Blew the last of my cash on booze and a good meal and now I'm heading for the rope at the park. Cheers to everyone else and good luck! And yes my spelling sucks never was any good at grammar and what not.

Cheers, Mistoras. I hope your exit was peaceful.

And I'm totally wondering what you decided to have as your last meal!

Last edited:
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Rip OP