• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
I really like AC6. My fist Fromsoft game that i played a lot, was Elden Ring and after hearing that a new Fromsoft game from an older ip was coming out, I was interested on what AC is. I've played AC4A to get to know what AC is and to know what i can expect form AC6 and it was defenetly the right call. AC4A is really good!
I wasn't hooked at the beginning playing AC6. Main reason for that was the slower movement, coming from AC4A and the lack of a reason to your actions. But that changed after the Balteus fight.

Chapter 1 spoilers:

The fight and the build up to it is actally perfect. From starting on a new planet, mindlessly doing these jobs for your handler, not really having a pourpose. Then you get the task to attack a watchpoint and on your mission, you encounter this AC with some relation to your handler. After that fight, while beeing confused on what that encounter was, you destroy the watchpoint but something goes wrong. You survive a coral explosion and hear a strange voice in your head. Damaged and confused on what is going on, you find yourself in yet another battle with Balteus.
As i said the fight is perfect, from the feeling that something happened that shouldn't have, beeing exhausted and still having to fight for your live against an enemy that seems way stronger than you are and having Ayre helping you, is just the perfect setting for this fight. For the first time it didn't felt so monotone and depressing, that this fight actually matters. And the music is just perfect for it. The song "contact with you" that plays during the fight, is just so different than what was played before. It gave you hope and the feeling that you can do it.
I finished the fight with one pistol and a few rounds left. I had questions and now was really invested into the story.

I think this is the perfect end for Chapter 1 aka the tutorial lul.
Rn i'm on NG++ about half way through, trying to get the secret ending.
Personally i like the soulslike related changes in AC6 for the most part. I do think the turn speed/weight and general feeling of operating your AC is better in AC4A.
And if you are stuck on Balteus, the Helicopter or the sea spider (this bitch), please keep trying, i belive in you :)

miiau_

miiau_

Jun 21, 2023
WAAA I LOVE ARMORED CORE 6 !!!!! the way you describe the first chapter is perfect, the fight with balteus is definitely one of my favorites ever !!! ayre is definitely one of my favorite characters from her first appearance sfdhdsjh and the interactions between sulla and ur handler were really interesting to me, knwoing sulla has killed other pilots related to ur handler WAAAAA i'm very new to armored core games since i only knew of them when ac6 dropped but i'll be checking out the others :o)

edit: this is unrelated but i love ur bocchi bladerunner pfp SDFKJSH

• Love
Reactions: BeforeYouFallAsleep
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
WAAA I LOVE ARMORED CORE 6 !!!!! the way you describe the first chapter is perfect, the fight with balteus is definitely one of my favorites ever !!! ayre is definitely one of my favorite characters from her first appearance sfdhdsjh and the interactions between sulla and ur handler were really interesting to me, knwoing sulla has killed other pilots related to ur handler WAAAAA i'm very new to armored core games since i only knew of them when ac6 dropped but i'll be checking out the others :o)

edit: this is unrelated but i love ur bocchi bladerunner pfp SDFKJSH
Oh wow I'm actually really happy that someone else liked AC6 and the first chapter like me <3
You definitely should check out Armored Core 4 answer, if you liked AC6. It's on ps3 but if you have a okay ish PC you can emulate it with 60 fps!
You can tell that it's a bit dated but the gameplay is still really good. It is way faster than AC6 and also has really good music. You will hear what I mean from the first time you open the game/customize your AC :)
It's not that long but that didn't bother me that much. Maybe 6-8h for the first playthrough. There are 3 endings for NG+/++ but these are a bit tricky to get cause you need to play certain mission in order to unlock new ones.
Feel free to pm me for stuff like installation/how to get the endings or if you just want to talk. No pressure tho xd

Btw did u play any other Fromsoft games?

And yeah bocchi/ryan gosling are literally me
fr fr

Last edited:
miiau_

miiau_

Jun 21, 2023
WAAA i'll definitely check out ac4 with that recommendation :3 if i get around to installing it i'll definitely let you know ! i'm kind of used to watching more gameplays than actually playing so it's kind of new territory to me SKDJFHSKJ i've never played any fromsoft games !! do you recommend any?

Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
i hate AC6 merely bcs my username everywhere else is Volta and there is a chara named Volta in AC6, one time i got a text saying "omg volta from ac6" on psn after fighting someone on ER, so silly, i also hate Elden Ring wich is a hot take but i think it sux ass, i play pvp like a addict tho lmao, its the only reason I have like 1.1k hours on ER, wich is less than alot of other pvp'ers, i think

also i have'nt played the game i jus wanted to say dis 💀

BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
i hate AC6 merely bcs my username everywhere else is Volta and there is a chara named Volta in AC6, one time i got a text saying "omg volta from ac6" on psn after fighting someone on ER, so silly, i also hate Elden Ring wich is a hot take but i think it sux ass, i play pvp like a addict tho lmao, its the only reason I have like 1.1k hours on ER, wich is less than alot of other pvp'ers, i think

also i have'nt played the game i jus wanted to say dis 💀
Nah lil bro is hating on the game and never played it💀

But I get that. It's similar to: Kratos is the guy from Fortnite 💀
Respect on 1.1k hours on Elden Ring tho. I only go a bit into pvp after beating Malenia blade.. of... Miq.. Mi.. Miquella o_O
I guess you still have played the game a fair bit without pvp. I get that new players might find it sux ass because of getting into it. I actually had the worst start in ER for a new player that you can imagine and still recovered from that trauma.
But what don't u like about it?
WAAA i'll definitely check out ac4 with that recommendation :3 if i get around to installing it i'll definitely let you know ! i'm kind of used to watching more gameplays than actually playing so it's kind of new territory to me SKDJFHSKJ i've never played any fromsoft games !! do you recommend any?
yeah i get that with watching the game instead of playing it.. but it's just not the same when you experience a game for the first time without getting spoiled.

and i would still say try Elden Ring as it's the only other Fromsoft game that i finished so far. I have about 250h in it and did like it a lot. I think it's way more beginner friendly than the other Souls games. And CAN still be as hard or even harder than them in certain areas (from what i've seen). Or it CAN be a walk in the park, if you go for certain builds. But that's the beauty from Fromsoft games. If you do try Elden Ring i would definitely try not spoil myself too much and just experience it as a new player would.
Besides that I played a bit of Bloodborne a few years ago and was absolutely dogshit at it, but am planning to try it again, now that i did one ER run.
Rn i started Dark Souls 1 and have about 11h ,am not finished yet but like it so far.
yee

Last edited:
Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
Nah lil bro is hating on the game and never played it💀

But I get that. It's similar to: Kratos is the guy from Fortnite 💀
Respect on 1.1k hours on Elden Ring tho. I only go a bit into pvp after beating Malenia blade.. of... Miq.. Mi.. Miquella o_O
I guess you still have played the game a fair bit without pvp. I get that new players might find it sux ass because of getting into it. I actually had the worst start in ER for a new player that you can imagine and still recovered from that trauma.
But what don't u like about it?
I've gone through ER like 4 times counting my very first playthrough and at no point did I find the game enjoyable, I come from ds3, where I also did pvp only pretty much 💀, but unlike ER I adore ds3, ER just felt longer than it needed to be and like the dungeons got boring and the open world severely hurt the experience, and it was never like I did'nt know what I was doing bcs I played ds3 for like 2 - 3 years before ER came out, and I reaaally did try to like ER but it just was'nt it, I find the art direction stale half the time and i legit dont like any armors at all other than cleanrot and bloodhound, excluding the helm on both lmao

also I dont genuinely find the Volta thing annoying, its more so just funny, I dont actually hate AC6 I just dont find it interasting cuz ion rlly like mecha stuff

BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
I've gone through ER like 4 times counting my very first playthrough and at no point did I find the game enjoyable, I come from ds3, where I also did pvp only pretty much 💀, but unlike ER I adore ds3, ER just felt longer than it needed to be and like the dungeons got boring and the open world severely hurt the experience, and it was never like I did'nt know what I was doing bcs I played ds3 for like 2 - 3 years before ER came out, and I reaaally did try to like ER but it just was'nt it, I find the art direction stale half the time and i legit dont like any armors at all other than cleanrot and bloodhound, excluding the helm on both lmao

also I dont genuinely find the Volta thing annoying, its more so just funny, I dont actually hate AC6 I just dont find it interasting cuz ion rlly like mecha stuff
i can agree on a few things. The open world is a love/hate relationship. I got lost A LOT at the beginning. First time playing: got killed by the tree sentinel a few times, then tried to look for another way, saw a lake with ruins and thought, oh this looks cool imma go there. Killed the mobs, found stairs leading underground where rats were waiting for me. Then i think you know what there was.. the chest that teleports you to the Sellia Crystal Tunnel in Caelid.......
Since i didn't get the bonfire near the gate, i had no torrent, and somehow no tp, as i also didn't got to the merchant. So i had to WALK BACK (first souls game > didn't know how to run and apparently forgot the tutorial idk what i was smoking). Just pain. And that after like the first 15min lmao

I really see how the open world can be confusing BUT in return, i liked the sense of scale a lot. The time when i got godrick done and saw this massive view of Liurnia was like, tf that looks insane. Or when you get teleported to leyndell and the map almost triples in size. Same when you got underground. I just thought that was really cool.
On the other side, i know now after playing ds1 a bit, how good the "traditional" level design is!
I didn't like the recycling of certain areas or bosses. Oh wow i have to fight this big tree again for the fifth time yay.
I do think they succeded in trying to innovate and getting their vision for an open world dark souls across. And i mean ER was a massive success for Fromsoft and brought a lot of new players, like me ^^ to the genre, which is always nice to see

For most of the time, i can say that i enjoyed my stay.
And you got at least some PvP out of ER. So i hope it wasn't a 100% disappointment for u ^^'

Btw I am actually really looking forward to play ds3, but am still on ds1 and fighting it's jankiness, like no omni-directional rolling ; - ;
and I see a lot of: ds2 bad.
So skip ds2?

Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
i can agree on a few things. The open world is a love/hate relationship. I got lost A LOT at the beginning. First time playing: got killed by the tree sentinel a few times, then tried to look for another way, saw a lake with ruins and thought, oh this looks cool imma go there. Killed the mobs, found stairs leading underground where rats were waiting for me. Then i think you know what there was.. the chest that teleports you to the Sellia Crystal Tunnel in Caelid.......
Since i didn't get the bonfire near the gate, i had no torrent, and somehow no tp, as i also didn't got to the merchant. So i had to WALK BACK (first souls game > didn't know how to run and apparently forgot the tutorial idk what i was smoking). Just pain. And that after like the first 15min lmao

I really see how the open world can be confusing BUT in return, i liked the sense of scale a lot. The time when i got godrick done and saw this massive view of Liurnia was like, tf that looks insane. Or when you get teleported to leyndell and the map almost triples in size. Same when you got underground. I just thought that was really cool.
On the other side, i know now after playing ds1 a bit, how good the "traditional" level design is!
I didn't like the recycling of certain areas or bosses. Oh wow i have to fight this big tree again for the fifth time yay.
I do think they succeded in trying to innovate and getting their vision for an open world dark souls across. And i mean ER was a massive success for Fromsoft and brought a lot of new players, like me ^^ to the genre, which is always nice to see

For most of the time, i can say that i enjoyed my stay.
And you got at least some PvP out of ER. So i hope it wasn't a 100% disappointment for u ^^'

Btw I am actually really looking forward to play ds3, but am still on ds1 and fighting it's jankiness, like no omni-directional rolling ; - ;
and I see a lot of: ds2 bad.
So skip ds2?
i personally think ds2 is garbage but to be fair, i didn't finish the game bcs i found it extremely boring and tedious 💀, but there is a good amount of people who will say ds2 is the absolute best in the series so i would not recommend skipping it because you just might be surprised and end up liking it

Reactions: BeforeYouFallAsleep