• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
found a sweet spot for partial. No pressure on the trachea, fast blackout. That would be quick ... but not a few days before Christmas. I have to endure a little more in this hell, I'm only comforted by the awareness that the bus is waiting and I know how to get on it.

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
That's great news.. Iv been trying to find that (I just seem to get this head exploding feeling with a very increased heart rate) .. Where abouts is the sweet spot if you don't mind me asking? Below or above your Adams apple?

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
That's great news.. Iv been trying to find that (I just seem to get this head exploding feeling with a very increased heart rate) .. Where abouts is the sweet spot if you don't mind me asking? Below or above your Adams apple?
At the beginning I tried just below the jaw with the pressure directed upwards, as if in full suspension, but it only resulted in closure of the veins and unpleasant sensations ... This time, after studying several dozen pages of the thread "how to hang", I placed the ligature right above the collarbones and lay on my stomach, I rested on the loop.
I'll do partial hanging too. I hope I can find the sweet spot.
self and rope placement and pressure direction are the key to success. the upward force is unlikely to work because it is pressing against the trachea

Last edited:
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
At the beginning I tried just below the jaw with the pressure directed upwards, as if in full suspension, but it only resulted in closure of the veins and unpleasant sensations ... This time, after studying several dozen pages of the thread "how to hang", I placed the ligature right above the collarbones and lay on my stomach, I rested on the loop.

self and rope placement and pressure direction are the key to success. the upward force is unlikely to work because it is pressing against the trachea
Very interesting.. as the loop is placed pretty much as low down your neck as possible? (just above the collar bones).. Are you pretty much in a laying down position when you apply the pressure? Do you keep your hands behind your back? When I tried it was just below my Adams apple and I did not pass out (I was in more of a kneeling position leaning foward). I was very close to doing a long drop a few months back.. Would have either broke my neck or decapitated me.. I just didn't have to balls to jump.

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Very interesting.. as the loop is placed pretty much as low down your neck as possible? (just above the collar bones).. Are you pretty much in a laying down position when you apply the pressure? Do you keep your hands behind your back? When I tried it was just below my Adams apple and I did not pass out (I was in more of a kneeling position leaning foward). I was very close to doing a long drop a few months back.. Would have either broke my neck or decapitated me.. I just didn't have to balls to jump.
Yes, almost supine position, with elbows propped up so I could control the blackout ... it started getting dark after maybe 3 seconds so I preferred to have control for now, but I think that will be my method.

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, almost supine position, with elbows propped up so I could control the blackout ... it started getting dark after maybe 3 seconds so I preferred to have control for now, but I think that will be my method.

3 seconds sounds perfect.. (I may have to test this method myself) Is there a chance of being woken up from convulsions if you was to lose consciousness ? After Christmas I'll drink a bottle of rum with about 60mg of diazepam then partial hang. Was going to do CO in tent tomorrow but I'm not very confident about it.. I can see it going wrong I can't bare to have another failed attempt.

Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
3 seconds sounds perfect.. (I may have to test this method myself) Is there a chance of being woken up from convulsions if you was to lose consciousness ? After Christmas I'll drink a bottle of rum with about 60mg of diazepam then partial hang. Was going to do CO in tent tomorrow but I'm not very confident about it.. I can see it going wrong I can't bare to have another failed attempt.
Yeah, I second that. This could work better for me.

Thanks OP

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I hope not. On a few recordings I saw that these convulsions are not very intense, so it should be ok. Slip knot tightly tightened and not enough space to change position, so if only by some miracle I don't turn on my back, it will be over
I hope not. On a few recordings I saw that these convulsions are not very intense, so it should be ok. Slip knot tightly tightened and not enough space to change position, so if only by some miracle I don't turn on my back, it will be over.

I think it is very helpful that I started smoking a lot of cigarettes a few months ago. sometimes I am close to blackout when I crouch and get up too quickly. Cigarettes affect blood oxygen levels, so it seems as though manufacturers are right to promise that smoking kills

Last edited: