• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elzs

elzs

Oct 25, 2019
I was thinking about getting enough Lorazepam pills and alcohol to have a non-lethal overdose to become unconscious, in the highest part of a building or sitting at the top of an old tower in my city. So i can fall from it without thinking about my SI or any kind of fear.

I thought about writting some letter to everyone who's (or were) important in my life too. I want to make things clear, just dissapear without blaming anyone. I fucked up everything too many times, don't wanna do it again. I dont want anyone to feel guilty. Anyway, I guess that if i pass away in silence, everyone that'll feel guilty, will do it too if I excuse myself in a suicide note. It won't change anything. But leave without saying anything isn't cool, I suppose

What do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Sounds a little risky to me, in that if you're knocked out, you won't be able to control how you fall. You'll want to fall on your head to insure the ctb works, and doing it this way adds in a variable that's hard to predict.

Reactions: Duckup