• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yuki foxy dream

Feb 24, 2024
firstly, sorry about my English maybe is not really good, so I hope you can understand my expression.
I want to CTB by hang myself, before I execute, I would drink to drug and then hang myself. Is there can work soon and less pain?

Reactions: restingplace
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
innanzitutto mi dispiace per il mio inglese che forse non è molto buono, quindi spero che tu possa capire la mia espressione.
Voglio uccidermi impiccandomi, prima di giustiziarmi berrei droga e poi mi impiccherei. È possibile lavorare presto e meno dolore?
Where are you from? I'm not from USA also.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation and a hanging megathread with lots of info. You don't need to be on drugs bc if you do it right you pass out within about 30 seconds or less. Do u think of partial or full?

When you have a few more posts you can also use the search function. Hanging is discussed a lot.

Y

Yuki foxy dream

Feb 24, 2024
Thanks you for your helping, I have read and studied that, I got some ideas in this article.
Welcome to the forum. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation and a hanging megathread with lots of info. You don't need to be on drugs bc if you do it right you pass out within about 30 seconds or less. Do u think of partial or full?

When you have a few more posts you can also use the search function. Hanging is discussed a lot.
Thanks you for your helping, I have read and studied that, I got some ideas in this article.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good bye my friend
I am sorry you are in so much pain
Wish you the best