• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
I have decided that the day I will (probably) catch the bus is February 28, 2024. This is the third anniversary of the day that I was rejected by the woman who could have been the love of my life. If I am still alive beyond this day, it's because I enjoy getting drunk and watching One Piece too much. Whatever happens, I want you all to know that I deeply appreciate this community and I hope it persists for a long time, despite what those bastard pro-lifers might want. I'm a noob when it comes to Bitcoin, but I'm gonna figure out how to donate a large sum of money to Sanctioned Suicide before I die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ctbcat, Guy Smiley, rotciv and 10 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm sorry for all your pains/traumas and hope you can find eternal peace away from this painful life.

• Love
Reactions: kermudgeon and LigottiSchopenhauer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: kermudgeon
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for your pain. I hope you find peace and freedom ❤️

timeless001

timeless001

Feb 3, 2024
Go bang some hookers. Don't kill yourself over a woman. She ain't worth it.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, 710, rotciv and 1 other person
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Hey, I do hope you can reconsider. You need to witness the one piece finally being found!

Reactions: LigottiSchopenhauer
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Hey, I do hope you can reconsider. You need to witness the one piece finally being found!
I would love to see that as well, but Oda probably won't finish the manga for another several years... I don't know if I can hold out that long...

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i will depart before you (by around 3-ish days?) so i wish you all the luck and peace in the world, and a dearest goodbye to you. if there really is an afterlife, i hope it treats you well. :]

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Well, I'm still here. I don't know for how much longer, but for now I'm alive. I decided that I like getting drunk and I don't mind my job (that I do when I'm sober) so much. But I'm comforted by the fact that I have a reliable CTB method that I can use anytime I want to. I wish you all the best.

secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
Well, I'm still here. I don't know for how much longer, but for now I'm alive. I decided that I like getting drunk and I don't mind my job (that I do when I'm sober) so much. But I'm comforted by the fact that I have a reliable CTB method that I can use anytime I want to. I wish you all the bes
im glad youre still here. wishing you the best!

murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Glad im not too late, hi, I check on your posts from time to time. I came across a post of yours back when i was new to ss, i was trying to find schopenhauer related posts. The username and pfp caught my eye, but really I like the way you write, something familiar maybe. Well I thought what the hell I might as well let you know, seeing that you might be gone soon. Hope you have some enjoyable moments while you're still here

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Hasn't been online since may 28th.

Sounds like this guy was just wounded by rejection but still enjoys some things so life is worth living. I have faith this guy will get better.

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
Glad im not too late, hi, I check on your posts from time to time. I came across a post of yours back when i was new to ss, i was trying to find schopenhauer related posts. The username and pfp caught my eye, but really I like the way you write, something familiar maybe. Well I thought what the hell I might as well let you know, seeing that you might be gone soon. Hope you have some enjoyable moments while you're still here
Hasn't been online since may 28th.

Sounds like this guy was just wounded by rejection but still enjoys some things so life is worth living. I have faith this guy will get better.
I haven't "gotten better" in the traditional sense, but I have indeed found some things to live for and some enjoyable moments. I still appreciate this forum greatly and agree with its general philosophy.

Thanks to you both for replying and expressing your kind thoughts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Guy089001, ropearoundatree, lnlybnny and 1 other person